ADVERTISEMENT

Katy Perry gets it

I must be doing something wrong......when I empty the dishwasher, pick up the kitchen, etc. its usually because:

1) It just needs to be done and I'm not a slob
2) I've already pissed TBW off enough for the day or week, so I'm just trying to save face
3) I intend to casually let her know that I will be going hunting, fishing or golfing this weekend so I am trying to build up some good will credit.

I would imagine if when she came through the door after a day at work and I said "Look honey, I emptied the dishwasher so its time to suck my crank!" that the series of events that occur after that would most definitely NOT lead to me getting my crank sucked.
1bfbab55-e821-4d75-8490-e705f22a77ae_text.gif

Reactions: JustSayOV
life should be like this though, honey I loaded the dishwasher, now it’s time for you to polish my knob. Mow the lawn? Where’s my hummer?! Fill the gas tank? Better be down for a quick roadie! Grill the steaks? I got a juicy one ready for tonsil derby, babe!

life should be like this though, honey I loaded the dishwasher, now it’s time for you to polish my knob. Mow the lawn? Where’s my hummer?! Fill the gas tank? Better be down for a quick roadie! Grill the steaks? I got a juicy one ready for tonsil derby, babe!
south-park-give-your-husband-a-blowjob.png

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT