ADVERTISEMENT

Kemerer?

I thought swafford was a d2 or naia transfer - has he already used his red shirt?

doesn’t seem related

is it though?
Why would Kemerer moving on be huge news for college wrestling? He hasn't even wrestled yet and we have a probable AA (Brands) to replace him if he does.

That was a pretty good win for Swafford. Probably beat a national qualifier type last round.

Well we also have Brands there. So I don't think this has anything to do with Kemerer. Most likely he doesn't want to be in college 3 more years.
The plan for Brennan at this time is that he will still have a season plus a redshirt left after this season. Brennan has some lofty international goals, so I wouldn’t expect to stop seeing him wrestle for quite a few years.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Kemerer.

This is a bullshit fued between Willie and Corby.
2 adults duking it out on social media.

F*cking embarrassing.
idk if it's a bs feud. sounds like corby ended up in the hospital with serious eye injuries from setting up equipment at his tournament. something weird happened there.

mineo (i know, i know) now saying spencer is done for the year. spencer, kemerer, whatever it is, the vibes are bad right now. hopefully this is the 50% of the time he's wrong.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
mineo (i know, i know) now saying spencer is done for the year. spencer, kemerer, whatever it is, the vibes are bad right now. hopefully this is the 50% of the time he's wrong.
Where did he say that?

Brands isn’t going to pull a redshirt for nothing. This move tells me Swafford is the new starter, at least for the time being.

Brands isn’t going to pull a redshirt for nothing. This move tells me Swafford is the new starter, at least for the time being.
Maybe Nelson is hurt as well and Kem not ready yet. Maybe he just wanted to be an official Hawk this year. Maybe he beat Kem and Nelson at practice last week. ;) He is probably walking on, maybe wants to save some money.

Reactions: Gobblin
Maybe Nelson is hurt as well and Kem not ready yet. Maybe he just wanted to be an official Hawk this year. Maybe he beat Kem and Nelson at practice last week. ;) He is probably walking on, maybe wants to save some money.
Your first and 3rd maybes sound plausible. I think the first one is probably most reasonable at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT