ADVERTISEMENT

Ketchup on the wall!

There is none. That is why the naysayers are clinging to semantics like "a Secret Service agent says the president didn't LUNGE at the wheel" ----- as if the fact a minor detail being wrong undoes the MOUNTAIN of reliable eyewitness testimony about him knowing his supporters were armed, wanting to go take out the metal detectors, flinging food against the wall like a shit-throwing orangutan, etc.
Prosecutor: "What happened?"

Bank Employee: "I caught the defendant - that person over there- he was in the bank vault loading a money into a bag.. He was wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers, a gray cap and was brandishing a pistol while yelling for everyone to get on the floor. He loaded money into the bag -that bag over there on the evidence table - and then left the premises. I then immediately called the police. I gave a complete description and they arrested him minutes later. I identified him immediately as the thief"

Defense Counsel: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the bank employee said that the thief was wearing a sneakers. But bank surveillance video clearly shows that he was wearing loafers, not sneakers. We can't believe anything this witness has to say. She was wrong. You should disregard her entire testimony".

Last edited:
Prosecutor: "What happened?"

Bank Employee: "I caught the defendant - that person over there- he was in the bank vault loading a money into a bag.. He was wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, white sneakers, a gray cap and was brandishing a pistol while yelling for everyone to get on the floor. He loaded money into the bag -that bag over there on the evidence table - and then left the premises. I then immediately called the police. I gave a complete description and they arrested him minutes later. I identified him immediately as the thief"

Defense Counsel: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the bank employee said that the thief was wearing a sneakers. But bank surveillance video clearly shows that he was wearing loafers, not sneakers. We can't believe anything this witness has to say. She was wrong. You should disregard her entire testimony".
Bingo.

Laughable if the repercussions weren’t so grave.

Pretty impressive how far up the GOP career ladder she achieved by her late 20s, huh? Wouldn't that bolster my argument that she had been a dedicated and effective assistant to her bosses?

I'll bet she's handy!!!!

This wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t allow hearsay. I’m sure with a little effort they could have asked the people in the car instead of someone playing the telephone game.
They're called "hearings", therefore hearsay is perfectly acceptable. It's not a trial, you f'ng moron.
If tRump or any other denier of truth wants to appear at the witness table and swear under oath that what they say is the undeniable truth, they are free to step up to the microphone. The whole world would love to hear the truth...as they see it.

They're called "hearings", therefore hearsay is perfectly acceptable. It's not a trial, you f'ng moron.
If tRump or any other denier of truth wants to appear at the witness table and swear under oath that what they say is the undeniable truth, they are free to step up to the microphone. The whole world would love to hear the truth...as they see it.
Bingo. See Ginny Thomas.

Jesus dude. I'm staunch in innocent until guilty but that is just a stupid answer. You think a 25 year old with a super bright career threw it away to write a book? Cmon man.
Just providing theories. Somehow I doubt the accuracy of claims made by someone that are contradicted by people who were actually present. But what do I know? The libs on here have brainwashed you into sheep hood.

Just providing theories. Somehow I doubt the accuracy of claims made by someone that are contradicted by people who were actually present. But what do I know? The libs on here have brainwashed you into sheep hood.
Hahaha. I don't think anyone from any side would accuse me of being a sheep. I get "stupid asshole" fairly regularly but I'm pretty good at marching to the beat of my own drum

Hahaha. I don't think anyone from any side would accuse me of being a sheep. I get "stupid asshole" fairly regularly but I'm pretty good at marching to the beat of my own drum
I think NC is probably reading your crap posts lately caving in to the stupid left wing propaganda about 1/6 and is very disappointed.

Got a link to the testimony of anyone who "contradicted" yesterday's testimony?

I'm 99% sure that handle is just a dorky troll. There's only one poster as legitimately stupid as Gonegolfing and that is Gonegolfing himself. This choad is just a poseur.
You don’t know your ass from your elbow. I suggest you take a seat.

I like you, so I’ll be kind and say you must have just pulled a 3rd shift and aren’t thinking clearly. Take a nap and then watch her testimony. Then review the definition of hearsay. Consume media besides Fox.
Well I did work third shift, but as I stated NBC nightly news is where I heard that secret service would be willing to testify that it never occurred.

You should learn about Rules of Evidence, and what actually constitutes "hearsay".
I know the rules of court and it's not allowed. If they are allowing it during this hearing, that is the perfect reason they don't allow hearsay in an actual trial.

It is amazing to me that posters here are still can't grasp the most basic fact that a congressional hearing is NOT a court of law. A hearing is NOT a judicial proceeding. The federal rules of evidence DO NOT apply. Congress, the legislative branch of government, DOES NOT charge or prosecute crimes.

re: heresay evidence.

1. Heresay testimony is generally inadmissable at trial.

2. There are multiple recognized exceptions to the heresay rule. Heresay evidence is admissable at trial if the government shows that the proposed heresay testimony falls within one or more of the multiple exceptions. Heresay evidence is admitted in court every single day in America (because a judge has ruled that the such evidence can come in under one of the many heresay exceptions).

3. Hutchinson's congressional testimony was taken under oath and supposedly given according to her best recollection of the events and conduct she described.

4. If witnesses to the events and conduct described by Hutchinson have evidence which is counter factual to Hutchinson's testimony, they should appear before the committee and testify under oath.
I think it's clear it's allowed during this hearing. I'm saying it shouldn't be so things like this don't occur. Anyone can say anything with no way to back up their claim.

I know the rules of court and it's not allowed. If they are allowing it during this hearing, that is the perfect reason they don't allow hearsay in an actual trial.
BS. "But Steve Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas in Austin, said: “Don’t be distracted by claims of ‘hearsay’. That goes to whether evidence can be admitted in court, not Congress." - NBC News.

Did I say it wasn't a hearing? Did I say hearsay wasn't allowed in hearings? No, I said it shouldn't be allowed so people wouldn't be allowed to make shit up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT