ADVERTISEMENT

"(Kim Jong Un)" speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Why don’t you cry some more about it you crybaby?

It’s the same old same my and dance with you every time Trump says something. You sit there and cry, cry, cry. Instead of being rational about it, you act like a child.

You are and always will be an intellectual coward. I feel sorry for the children that have to put up with you daily.

A President of the United States making statements like this, and you're O.K. with it? Well, there are many rational people that are not.
the people who did not realize it was a joke are the irrational ones here. You and the left need to stop the fake outrage at every statement

Why don’t you cry some more about it you crybaby?

It’s the same old same my and dance with you every time Trump says something. You sit there and cry, cry, cry. Instead of being rational about it, you act like a child.

You are and always will be an intellectual coward. I feel sorry for the children that have to put up with you daily.
LOL...at least I have an intellect and I'm not sucking at the ass of a complete moron. I'm not crying...I'm outraged at what YOU and the idiotic sycophants you play with are willing to take. That you're NOT outraged at the putrid BS spilling from the mouth of the current POTUS tells us everything needed about your level of intellect. Comparing yourself to the despotic leader of a total wreck of a country is so f'n stupid it defies description and here you are defending it. Moran.

LOL...at least I have an intellect and I'm not sucking at the ass of a complete moron. I'm not crying...I'm outraged at what YOU and the idiotic sycophants you play with are willing to take. That you're NOT outraged at the putrid BS spilling from the mouth of the current POTUS tells us everything needed about your level of intellect. Comparing yourself to the despotic leader of a total wreck of a country is so f'n stupid it defies description and here you are defending it. Moran.

At the same time you applauded Hillary for calling half of Americans deplorable.

Like I said, an intellectual coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT