ADVERTISEMENT

Kim Reynolds introduces bill defining 'man' and 'woman,' opponents brand it 'LGBTQ erasure'

You need to wrestle with the Natural History implications of believing homo sapiens sapiens is capable of changing sex, lil' guy.
You really are bad at trolling. You think you would eventually improve but you prove otherwise. I look forward to your next reincarnation @HotelAlphaWilcoKrazy. Never change young lady.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
You really are bad at trolling. You think you would eventually improve but you prove otherwise. I look forward to your next reincarnation @HotelAlphaWilcoKrazy. Never change young lady.
And in with the homophobia. Impetigo must've invaded your brain.

Do tell, Sretch, how does one change sexes?

Oh, via self-ID and legal forms? So nothing biology-based? Back to the mat with you.

And in with the homophobia. Impetigo must've invaded your brain.

Do tell, Sretch, how does one change sexes?

Oh, via self-ID and legal forms? So nothing biology-based? Back to the mat with you.
Iowa Birth Certificate LawsYou will need to submit: A notarized affidavit on letterhead from a doctor including statement that your sex designation has been changed by surgery or other treatment, include the physician's full name, address, state of medical license, and medical license number.

Iowa Birth Certificate LawsYou will need to submit: A notarized affidavit on letterhead from a doctor including statement that your sex designation has been changed by surgery or other treatment, include the physician's full name, address, state of medical license, and medical license number.
"Sex designation." Sounds like a quack filling out forms for money based upon no science.

Well done, "Brenda!" You're now a "woman!"

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I have no f@cking clue, just like you or anyone else. But, it does exist and making a law to make people feel better about their uncomfortable feeling on the subject is dumb.
49 other states to live in If they don't like the laws in Iowa... pretty liberal laws in Illanoy or Minnie Soda

The bill says that if a person is issued a new birth certificate, driver’s license or non-operator’s ID card following a sex-change operation, the new document will list the person’s sex at birth and their sex following the operation.
Ok

Any person who feels THEY are unhappy with laws in Iowa... it's why I don't and wouldn't live in New York... it's not for me

I was asking about the people on the outside of this law that live here now. Those that are born outside of the two boxes our governor wants to make official.

But, tbh I'm not really interested in trying to understandi your opinion amymore.

I was asking about the people on the outside of this law that live here now. Those that are born outside of the two boxes our governor wants to make official.

But, tbh I'm not really interested in trying to understandi your opinion amymore.
Well I suggest pouring a cold one and enjoying your Friday evening

Not true. The law says you can compete in the division that is designed for your biology sex, and that males cannot compete against females.
Okay, so does that mean you think this law should be a priority in order to improve the life of Iowans ?

Last edited:

No one is on the outside of the law.. everyone is assigned a sex at birth

Okay, so does that meant you think this law should be a priority in order to improve the life of Iowans ?
One of the primary goals of the government should be to protect and defend the citizens. If the iowa legislature has deemed transmania a possible threat to real women or children they have a responsibility to act.

You might not agree that they're acting on behalf of the citizens of iowa, and you have a recourse for that at the ballot box or at the U-haul store.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
One of the primary goals of the government should be to protect and defend the citizens. If the iowa legislature has deemed transmania a possible threat to real women or children they have a responsibility to act.

You might not agree that they're acting on behalf of the citizens of iowa, and you have a recourse for that at the ballot box or at the U-haul store.
They're not working on behalf of Iowa's. They are working against Iowans. Replace trans with black people and you can begin to understand how discrimatory these laws are.

Make sure you don’t complain about Biden, ever…because the same rules apply to you with North Korea, Hungary, Russia…

Lawmakers used to claim they were protecting people when they allowed bans of black people at swimming pools and bathrooms, too. They weren't. It was never about protection. It was always about control of a minority group.

I don’t understand the need to list multiple sexes on a driver’s license. That is the part that comes across as hateful. It doesn’t list my weight 10 years ago along with my current weight or show all of my previous DL pictures on it. It just needs to be used to identify me currently. Previous history of sex(talking about the noun, not the verb) isn’t pertinent to one’s ability to drive.

But you know what would be useful on a driver’s license? Something indicating that this driver had a previous DUI as that actually is pertinent to driving. Although Kim would never go for that idea. Heck, she’d have to have two check marks on her license if that was instituted.

How can trans people be banned from using the bathrooms of their new sex? How is this a protective feature? If I'm a trans man, I can look every inch a man, but by law I have to use the women's bathroom? How does this improve things? Won't they balk at this, too?

How can trans people be banned from using the bathrooms of their new sex? How is this a protective feature? If I'm a trans man, I can look every inch a man, but by law I have to use the women's bathroom? How does this improve things? Won't they balk at this, too?
I am fully convinced if a trans woman like this went into a mens bathroom, went up to the urinal next to the one KFs or EDs son was pissing at, they would lose their shit when they have to explain that to their kid

images

They're not working on behalf of Iowa's. They are working against Iowans. Replace trans with black people and you can begin to understand how discrimatory these laws are.

I think the more appropriate comparison would be if some white people chose to identify as black people, then use that to obtain benefits that are designed to assist minorities.

Reactions: DooBi
Who thinks that?

So far, everyone who I’ve heard supporting rights for trans people, including most in this thread.

Make no mistake, I am against discrimination against trans people. But I also believe in protecting women from anything that might erase protections for women.

The bill defines a “female” as a person whose biological reproductive system is developed to produce ova and a “male” as a person whose biological reproductive system is developed to fertilize the ova of a female.

Seems reasonable...what's the problem?
The problem is what is the God damn point? What problem is this fixing for Iowa? Trans people are an extremely small minority of our population. She's acting like a bully picking on the small kid because she is too weak to take on the bigger kids. A competent governor would spend her time working on real problems facing the state. Instead she pulls this crap. This bitch needed to go yesterday.

Actually that is an excellent example. Do you think someone that is not black should be able to transition in to being black?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT