ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Ferentz Produces Players and Teams We Can Be Proud Of

Bull. People keep saying that, and I'll believe it when I see it. KF will do what needs to be done, and frankly the only team he's struggled to compete against is OSU, (you know like everyone else). I like how people think that Iowa's the only team that will be affected by these changes.....
Our record against ranked opponnents in the last decade of the KF era dispute this claim:
2012-2022 => 12-22

Our record against ranked opponnents in the last decade of the KF era dispute this claim:
2012-2022 => 12-22
And being 5-1 at home in the last 6 games against teams ranked in the top FIVE says otherwise. All I said is that saying, that Iowa CAN"T compete or that we'll never be relevant is not true. We'll have years in both directions. We'll also have to see over the next several how KF, (or whomever is the HC), adapts to the portal. There are reasons why Iowa could be a good destination for transfers. As I also said Iowa will not be the only team that has to deal with these changes, so how about we see what happens before we just proclaim all the fricken doom and gloom. I swear there are people on here who always go straight to the worst possible scenario, and assume thats our lot in life.

And being 5-1 at home in the last 6 games against teams ranked in the top FIVE says otherwise. All I said is that saying, that Iowa CAN"T compete or that we'll never be relevant is not true. We'll have years in both directions. We'll also have to see over the next several how KF, (or whomever is the HC), adapts to the portal. There are reasons why Iowa could be a good destination for transfers. As I also said Iowa will not be the only team that has to deal with these changes, so how about we see what happens before we just proclaim all the fricken doom and gloom. I swear there are people on here who always go straight to the worst possible scenario, and assume thats our lot in life.
How did Iowa do against Iowa State and Nebraska at home this year?

The amount of pearl clutching going on around is ridiculous.

No way Barta and KF keep getting these soft Big 10 schedules now ... it’s going to get ugly
You are so obsessed with the Hawkeyes. I think you actually want to become a fan. Nebby is a hard row to hoe so i get it. Put down someone else so you feel better but there's no need for it. Trying to hurt people's feelings or insult fans for fun is a sad way to spend your time. As I've said before there have been some great trolls come through but you just aren't it. You are welcome to be a hawkeye fan if that's what you really want and i think it is. You spend so much time here that there is something that draws you to the iowa board. Just think about if this is the person you want to be. My mom suggested you seem like a lost young man and might just need some guidance. You cn be better than this. Join the hawkeye family or stay with your team. Try to be positive and it'll be returned to you. Good luck with your future and if you need any advise ill stop teasing you about Nebraska and give you the best advice i can. I went to Iowa for psychology and have worked with addiction and kids. So feel free to reach out if you need to.

And Iowa's schedule in national ranking is solid. Not a good argument young man. And to another post we blew it in the isu game and the nebby game. Ones that got away along with Illinois in my opinion despite them being a solid team.

And Iowa's schedule in national ranking is solid. Not a good argument young man. And to another post we blew it in the isu game and the nebby game. Ones that got away along with Illinois in my opinion despite them being a solid team.
Illinois was average. Their defense was exposed against the likes of Indiana, Michigan State, and Purdue. ISU was really bad. Nebraska was really bad. Hard to win when you score three touchdowns total across those three games.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Illinois was average. Their defense was exposed against the likes of Indiana, Michigan State, and Purdue. ISU was really bad. Nebraska was really bad. Hard to win when you score three touchdowns total across those three games.
Yes. So disappointing. Illinois i thought was solid. But i am biased by their near victory over Michigan. Michigan sure got the calls going there way in that game.

Yes. So disappointing. Illinois i thought was solid. But i am biased by their near victory over Michigan. Michigan sure got the calls going there way in that game.
Illinois did look good against Michigan. And they did get a bad whistle to Iowa’s benefit. Made the thanksgiving week pretty interesting for iowa at least!

Reactions: Bishop1971
How did Iowa do against Iowa State and Nebraska at home this year?
Were they ranked in the top 5? You know teams that people say we can't compete with. So Iowa is 6-1 against both teams in the last SEVEN years, and you bring them up in a conversation about whether or not Iowa can continue to compete in the new B1G? Well done, no really well done...... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT