ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk suspended for first game

i-don%27t-wanna-hear-anymore-jackie-christie.gif

Sounds like it was self reported and the suspension is from Iowa, not NCAA.
You do realize the suspension of Harbaugh for the first 3 games was self imposed....for buying a cheeseburger

Now watch this in regards to the B10 ban...there is a reason your boy KF was actually on Michigan's side of this....this video/ interview is from today (technically yesterday).... August 21 2024

Welcome to the party

I wonder how many portal players are tampered with daily. I'm sure fricking Michigan brought this to somebodies attention. You don't think OSU, PSU and others don't di it. New MSU coach takes Spartan's job, a day later the QB enters portal and then annouces he's going to MSU. Oregon does this all the time. Pisses me off.

I wonder how many portal players are tampered with daily. I'm sure fricking Michigan brought this to somebodies attention. You don't think OSU, PSU and others don't di it. New MSU coach takes Spartan's job, a day later the QB enters portal and then annouces he's going to MSU. Oregon does this all the time. Pisses me off.

How many of the players are dumb enough to give an interview where they talk about the tampering?

Reactions: kkhawk and PNWHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT