ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk suspended for first game

then i hope iowa has a sherrone moore ready to take over
es_sherrone-moore_offplat.jpg
Please, God no!

Meh, KF is an honest person. He is, because he asks his players to be honest people as well. No matter what he is still doing things the right way, in a sport and world where that is rare. This is one of the reasons he is the longest tenured coach and Iowa has kept him for so long.
Agree...my GUESS is Bud made a mistake....nothing major....and KF is falling on the sword with him as leader of the program.

I am pretty sure KF did not climb a recruit's tree......:cool:

Agree...my GUESS is Bud made a mistake....nothing major....and KF is falling on the sword with him as leader of the program.

I am pretty sure KF did not climb a recruit's tree......:cool:
BHGP reported that while Cade was in California rehabbing and was not part of the Michigan team, but still had not entered the portal as it had not opened yet, Bud texted him and a few days later so did KF. At that time I am sure Cade was looking for a place to go once he felt like he could get cleared to play again. So to me it is all kind of wishy washy and tic tacky. But like I said in a post awhile back, Michigan had basically abandoned Cade after his injury, because otherwise why was he in California rehabbing by himself and living in a storage place or something like that???

If you think Bud was the reason our passing offense was so bad last year... I don't know what to say.

It's just laughable, though. It's like a guy driving 42 in a 35 while others are driving drunk. The speeder gets fined.
Bud brought in Deacon Hill. Hill was the horrible, pathetic, embarrassing QB. The QB throws passes. Do you get it yet? LOL

will we find out the details? I imagine this is going to be a wtf type of stupidity thing. Aka something stupidly minuscule in today’s recruiting world. Or an oversight not realizing a penalty had occurred.

You do realize the suspension of Harbaugh for the first 3 games was self imposed....for buying a cheeseburger

Now watch this in regards to the B10 ban...there is a reason your boy KF was actually on Michigan's side of this....this video/ interview is from today (technically yesterday).... August 21 2024

Welcome to the party

THis should be rectified by headsets from Coordinator to QB, but then again, tapping into communications isn't overly difficult either.

The big two conferences need to dump the NCAA. They are not consistent in their penalties, their enforcement of their rules ignores violations from the SEC and the Big 12. They rely on self-reporting, and instances like Noah Shannon are slow, inconsistent and disregard the student athlete. They are a joke and need to go away.

The big two conferences need to dump the NCAA. They are not consistent in their penalties, their enforcement of their rules ignores violations from the SEC and the Big 12. They rely on self-reporting, and instances like Noah Shannon are slow, inconsistent and disregard the student athlete. They are a joke and need to go away.
DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT