ADVERTISEMENT

Klobuchar Attacks Mayor Pete

I like Klobuchar but it sounds like sour grapes and looking for an excuse for why she isn’t doing better. I don’t think complaining about Mayor Pete doing well being a gender problem is going to really ingratiate Klobuchar with the moderate voters she is trying to win over.

I don’t use this word lightly, and I don’t confine it’s use to her gender, but she comes off as every bit the beotch the young women who worked for her complained about.

Reactions: Finance85
I like Klobuchar but it sounds like sour grapes and looking for an excuse for why she isn’t doing better. I don’t think complaining about Mayor Pete doing well being a gender problem is going to really ingratiate Klobuchar with the moderate voters she is trying to win over.

Yeah I kind of liked her but this sort of thing disappoints me from her.

You don't win the WH by playing victim.

Especially considering he is gay. This complaint doesn't make me like her more. If a woman inspires voters, like Pete, she would make the stage.

Here 10 years as a lawyer is not much experience to bank on, and serving in Congress is zero experience for being POTUS

I forgot to add "barely literate idiot" to my description, but I'm done giving you the attention your parents never did. You might be my first "ignore".
if I were to pick a football team, menace, flag football in grade school in Ottumwa growing up... I would pick her over him

Here 10 years as a lawyer is not much experience to bank on, and serving in Congress is zero experience for being POTUS

In fairness, the only positions that really give you the executive experience that really lines up would be state governor, CEO of a publicly traded/regulated company and possibly generals or higher in the armed forces.

I don’t use this word lightly, and I don’t confine it’s use to her gender, but she comes off as every bit the beotch the young women who worked for her complained about.

You say that like it's a bad thing? She's a very bright woman. Often times smart people come off as crass, or bitchy because they don't know how to talk "stupid"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's probably the best person in the Democratic field of candidates but she will get absolutely no traction because we no longer want smart and reasonable in our political system.

We, as a country, have absolutely ruined politics in the last 30 years and our current POS....er....POTUS is who we deserve because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT