ADVERTISEMENT

Kolar For ISU Coming Back

I have no idea, nor do I have time or inclination to do the research...but it's well documented which school had the racism issues.

But, to be fair to you, it's the same school who's band members get their feelings hurt when a marshmallow is thrown their way...
Actually, Ames is one of the most racist cities (or cow town) there is.

Last edited:
Little brothers always want their big brother's approval.

RON-BURGUNDY-ANCHORMAN-GIF-its-science-Giphy.gif
Well in that case I guess I better give you my approval before little brother cries.

I have never heard or seen the ISU band be assaulted. We do enjoy their performance at the half and they receive applause.
They were assaulted the previous year, if you call being pelted with things assault. They also were stuck clear up in a corner of Kinnick and had to fight their way to and from the field for their performance. You won't find a public statement, but the president of ISU said after her own experience at the game there that she wouldn't be going back.

For pity's sake, you have (in both cases) tens of thousands of people, many of them over-served, at a rivalry situation. There are going to be immature assholes, and where there are immature assholes, there will be incidents. I decided after the 1979 game that I wouldn't attend any more ISU games in Kinnick, and I haven't. So I've had no problems. I've been to Kinnick for games against other opponents. I have heard horror stories from Hawkeye and Nebraska fans about the way they were treated at Ames, and I accepted their stories as true.

The band incident was unique in several respects, including the way it happened and the way Iowa officials dealt with it.

Well in that case I guess I better give you my approval before little brother cries.

Losing to Iowa 5 years in a row makes isu the “Bear” because their d-bag AD says so. Then clown fans eat it up and ask for more.

Point and laugh.

Let's see. Trying to remember how many years it took Ferentz to beat ISU.

It wasn’t six.

Now your turn, how many years did it take for Matty Boy to win National Coach of the year? Only took KF 4. How many years did it take for Matty Boy to win a conference championship? It only took KF 4. How many years did it take Matty Boy to have multiple National Award winners? Again it only took KF four. How many years did it take for Matty Boy to have a first round NFL Draft pick? It only took KF four.

Big ole CyTwins Yikes.

Let's see. Trying to remember how many years it took Ferentz to beat ISU.

Hey FMOClown here is another one for you. How many years did it take for Matty Boy to win an Alamo Bowl? Only took KF 3 years.

This is more fun than I thought it would be. Let’s keep it going shall we?

Or is it time to run away and hide from such difficult questions?

Ok. Let's see where your current coach is in 3 years, then let's have this conversation.
Works for me. Let’s see. Just think in Matt’s fifth year he will have finished as high or higher in the final ratings as Hayden Fry ever did. He was also have as many NY6 bowl wins as Kirk Fetentz had in 22 years. And we return 20 starters, 8 1st team all conference players, the offensive and defensive player of the year and three all/americans. I like the direction we’re moving. Now, come back with one of your silly name/calling tirades. I’m out of here. Not worth the time.

Works for me. Let’s see. Just think in Matt’s fifth year he will have finished as high or higher in the final ratings as Hayden Fry ever did. He was also have as many NY6 bowl wins as Kirk Fetentz had in 22 years. And we return 20 starters, 8 1st team all conference players, the offensive and defensive player of the year and three all/americans. I like the direction we’re moving. Now, come back with one of your silly name/calling tirades. I’m out of here. Not worth the time.
Your math isn't very good. What are you, a home ec major?

There will always be an asterisk *Due to Covid-19. None of the Hall-of-Fame coaches you mentioned will ever need that.

Reactions: HerkyFan

Called it FMOClown can’t answer simple questions.

Hayden is in the HOF is Matty Boy? Hayden won more than 9 games can Matty Boy? Hayden was National Coach of the Year, when will Matty Boy do the same?

I wish Hayden and KF could have played a team in a NY6 game that won only 4 games and lost to a 2-4 and 1-3 team.

Now run away and hide now like a good clown fan.

KF had 3 #8 finishes by year 6. Matty Lights best year was 9-3 in a pandemic with a loss to a G5 and a bowl win over a team that only was ranked #25 because Washington called it quits.

Called it FMOClown can’t answer simple questions.

Hayden is in the HOF is Matty Boy? Hayden won more than 9 games can Matty Boy? Hayden was National Coach of the Year, when will Matty Boy do the same?

I wish Hayden and KF could have played a team in a NY6 game that won only 4 games and lost to a 2-4 and 1-3 team.

Now run away and hide now like a good clown fan.

They'll really love this logic if Fran makes an Elite 8 or Final 4 and is suddenly as good or better than Hoiberg was.

Are we doing this right?

They'll really love this logic if Fran makes an Elite 8 or Final 4 and is suddenly as good or better than Hoiberg was.

Are we doing this right?

Herky makes up his own rules. Always has.

P.S. FYI, Iowa State had more wins than Iowa or tOSU this year.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk

Bring a smidge of reality to a clown fan post and they meltdown completely. Why is that?

Now for some more reality, OSU and Iowa both don’t have 9 wins as the most in school history, isu does.

Point and laugh.

Hey Mr. Clown fan where did Matty Boy and the clowns end up in the final AP rankings, was it above or below KF’s #8 ranking he had with the Hawks in years 4, 5, and 6?

Point and laugh.

Hey Clown fans I see there are no less than 8 Threads obsessing about big bro Iowa on cryclown fanatic. Most either are over or are well on their way to having 1,000+ posts with one having 53,000.

But clown fans are not obsessed about Iowa because clown fans say so.

I know clown fans never actually go and post at the “Country Club for isu fans” each time they are asked about that is their response. It does make one wonder why it is that they run away from that site so willingly?

Iowa State football’s inevitable return to sucking will be so great to watch, clone fans are going to lose their minds with their expectations now. Buckle up.

Hey Mr. Clown fan where did Matty Boy and the clowns end up in the final AP rankings, was it above or below KF’s #8 ranking he had with the Hawks in years 4, 5, and 6?

Point and laugh.

We were well above the Hawks.

And what does Captain Kirk’s years 4, 5, and 6 have to do with anything? We’re talking about 2020.

Too bad about finishing below those Sunbelt teams.......

And what does Captain Kirk’s years 4, 5, and 6 have to do with anything? We’re talking about 2020.

If Matty Boy is so awesome then why can’t he do what KF did in the same time frame?

It is funny that in isu’s best season in school history they managed to beat a team that also lost to 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal and could only manage 9 wins.

Point and laugh. That is what isu and clown fans are good for.

The classics never die.

ISU fans: "We're not obsessed with IOWA".
ISU fans: constant "blah blah blah" on IOWA sites.

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.

The classics never die.

ISU fans: "We're not obsessed with IOWA".
ISU fans: constant "blah blah blah" on IOWA sites.

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.

Hey no worries when clown fans are confronted with a little bit of reality they move the goalposts.

Just how they roll. Best to point and laugh.

They were assaulted the previous year, if you call being pelted with things assault. They also were stuck clear up in a corner of Kinnick and had to fight their way to and from the field for their performance. You won't find a public statement, but the president of ISU said after her own experience at the game there that she wouldn't be going back.

For pity's sake, you have (in both cases) tens of thousands of people, many of them over-served, at a rivalry situation. There are going to be immature assholes, and where there are immature assholes, there will be incidents. I decided after the 1979 game that I wouldn't attend any more ISU games in Kinnick, and I haven't. So I've had no problems. I've been to Kinnick for games against other opponents. I have heard horror stories from Hawkeye and Nebraska fans about the way they were treated at Ames, and I accepted their stories as true.

The band incident was unique in several respects, including the way it happened and the way Iowa officials dealt with it.

Never saw it. We sit down low and the kids do a great job. No idea why any fan would mess with band kids of either team.

If Matty Boy is so awesome then why can’t he do what KF did in the same time frame?

It is funny that in isu’s best season in school history they managed to beat a team that also lost to 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal and could only manage 9 wins.

Point and laugh. That is what isu and clown fans are good for.

Penn State would have beat Oregon in a bowl.

Hey Clown fans I see there are no less than 8 Threads obsessing about big bro Iowa on cryclown fanatic. Most either are over or are well on their way to having 1,000+ posts with one having 53,000.

But clown fans are not obsessed about Iowa because clown fans say so.

I know clown fans never actually go and post at the “Country Club for isu fans” each time they are asked about that is their response. It does make one wonder why it is that they run away from that site so willingly?

That is how CyTwins keeps the site going.

Gonna suck to be you all if little old Iowa and Kirk come strolling in and take away another win in September. No excuses this time. You could always resort to the oldie that the refs jobbed them.

KF in year 4 at Iowa:

#8 in final AP Poll
Conference title
BCS Bowl Appearance

Campbell in year 5 at Iowa State:

#9 in final AP Poll
Runner up in the conference
NY bowl win against a team that finished the season unranked

Campbell in year 5 still hasnt accomplished what Ferentz did in year 4 at Iowa. Campbell wants to beat Iowa so bad.

Correction - Iowa hasn't won the big 10 in 35 years! Co- champs? Really? Ok so Iowa State was "co-champs" of the Big 12 this year.

Correction - Iowa hasn't won the big 10 in 35 years! Co- champs? Really? Ok so Iowa State was "co-champs" of the Big 12 this year.

It has been 16 years since Iowa won the B1G.

OU was Big 12 champions this year in football. Show me where the Big 12 recognizes ISU as the champion or STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT