ADVERTISEMENT

Kolar For ISU Coming Back

Say what? Are you saying that U of LA is top 15? They aren't. And they have a better record than ISU and they KILLED you in Ames. Your team is overrated.

C'mon Oregon ya know. They are just years removed from a national title game. They must be good. Just like Huskers won titles in the 90s, so yah they are good.

C'mon Oregon ya know. They are just years removed from a national title game. They must be good. Just like Huskers won titles in the 90s, so yah they are good.

Oregon was so awesome that in addition to losing to the clowns they also lost to 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal.

Oregon is the epitome of a total juggernaut just ask clown fans, they will tell you so.

Reactions: buchs
Surprised by this. For sure top three round pick.
tenor.gif

Oregon was so awesome that in addition to losing to the clowns they also lost to 2-4 Oregon State and 1-3 Cal.

Oregon is the epitome of a total juggernaut just ask clown fans, they will tell you so.

Will someone please explain being better for a year or 2 does not mean you have a better program. Jesus they are still in the 50’s in recruiting. They will be great next year and then the cliff goes. BTW Twins one more word on Bruce asking ISU.... I will only say someone tamperered cause AB never contacted ISU and your source is a Hawk troll. Twins you are so sad you drove your whole (income) away. Now I know Twins your income is to troll. But to lie about underage kids is a different deal. And as thankfully I am retiring (semi) I will make your life miserable.

Will someone please explain being better for a year or 2 does not mean you have a better program. Jesus they are still in the 50’s in recruiting. They will be great next year and then the cliff goes. BTW Twins one more word on Bruce asking ISU.... I will only say someone tamperered cause AB never contacted ISU and your source is a Hawk troll. Twins you are so sad you drove your whole (income) away. Now I know Twins your income is to troll. But to lie about underage kids is a different deal. And as thankfully I am retiring (semi) I will make your life miserable.

This is funny. You guys talking to CyTwins when he never visits here....

Found those schools with 5 Star Recruits that only have 9 wins as their school record? I guess each time you refuse to back up your bogus claim it just shows why clown fans and isu are to be laughed at and not taken serious.

Keep ignoring and I will keep asking.

Welcome to our history of playing you guys. You finally get it.
Most definitely.

You know what I also get? I don't see a need to play you guys every year anymore. You know why? Check this out, it's because we have nothing to gain by playing Iowa. We win and at this point it's expected. We lose and it blows our chance of taking another step. I'd rather play a ranked team before the Big 12 seasons starts.

CyTwins and and his delusional minions truly believe the isu recruiting class is better than Iowa’s.

Hey clown fans if you have to hit the load more button to find isu’s team ranking you don’t have a better class than Iowa.

Most definitely.

You know what I also get? I don't see a need to play you guys every year anymore. You know why? Check this out, it's because we have nothing to gain by playing Iowa. We win and at this point it's expected. We lose and it blows our chance of taking another step. I'd rather play a ranked team before the Big 12 seasons starts.

Shouldn’t isu beat Iowa before it is just expected? Besides the clowns will get a ranked Iowa team this fall. That hasn’t ended well for the current isu coaching staff now has it?

Point and laugh at clown fan delusions.

Mr - I don’t give 2 shits if Twins comes here. Everyone with half a brain knows he does all day. I am close to calling it a career so now maybe psychos on CF can post my kid’s picture (way better looking and younger) as opposed to me. I really hope people don’t post all you info and a pic and call you family and scream with your name in the phone. Would love to see your pic posted lived and then ask me. Twins is a different beast.

Most definitely.

Listen, it's no coincidence you guys had your best year ever, the year you avoided us. I will also say, comparing a currently 16th ranked and 2021 preseason 12th ranked Iowa program, to the pathetic program you guys have crapped out the last century, is the epitome of ISU fan.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Most definitely.

It is no surprise the clones don't want anything to do with playing Iowa and really any BIG team in football or basketball.

How do u know that? He uses so many different monikers.

Gonna be weird week for Twins. I could add Brandon and CL (but I think he is mentally challenged). As I am semi retiring and not fishing season time to **** other people up like they did to me.

Gonna be weird week for Twins. I could add Brandon and CL (but I think he is mentally challenged). As I am semi retiring and not fishing season time to **** other people up like they did to me.

And to be clear he lied about Arlamd Bruce asking for ISU to offer. Jesus ISU would take him now. But what Twins doesn’t get is he went after my family and law practice. Well now I am retiring kind of I am going after him. He pulled on the wrong cape. When I am done with Twins like he did to me, will be full name, wifes’s name, kids names, employer and a picture. Nice having the money and time to go after him like he did me. Twins I never lose.

And to be clear he lied about Arlamd Bruce asking for ISU to offer. Jesus ISU would take him now. But what Twins doesn’t get is he went after my family and law practice. Well now I am retiring kind of I am going after him. He pulled on the wrong cape. When I am done with Twins like he did to me, will be full name, wifes’s name, kids names, employer and a picture. Nice having the money and time to go after him like he did me. Twins I never lose.

I highly highly doubt CyTwins has a wife/girlfriend.

True. But it's our worst loss and they are a top 15 team. Could have gotten beat by a non-ranked team. That would have sucked way worse.

How is it your worst loss if they are top 15 and OSU finished 20th?

Louisiana was your worst loss as it was a loss to an unranked team. OSU was in the top 10 when they beat ISU.

Most definitely.

Name the ranked non conference teams ISU has played in the last 50 years, not including Iowa or a bowl game.

You are a ****ing moron.

It's possible though it could double as his Mom.

Actually no way worse he is married with kids. My gal and kids would kill me if I care more on Christmas about Hawk injuries thanthem opening presents. But that is Twins. 80k posts on Iowa with a business degree from ISU and CF is a sinking ship. He is a liar and POS. He tries to ruin people (Clarinda) and kids. Like I said, thank God when he tried to hurt me I was heading to retirement. Now I will ruin him.

And to be clear now that Jason will not be my new home builder I have zero problem going after a website that posted my name and picture. I don’t really care but I think that violated a ton of their rules. And Jason knows this I will have a bunch of clients who will. come forward with the “wtf.” You simply cannot post a lawyer has mental issues and post a name and picture. And I have the texts telling the owner about it. I actually think he doesn’t care. Give me the tax shelter. But going into retirement I will make sure Twins has the same amount of exposure I and my family received.

Most definitely.

Lol your fan base truly has some of the dumbest football fans in the country and this post is example A.

“Expected to beat Iowa” 😂😂😂😂

(Can’t beat Iowa)

Name the ranked non conference teams ISU has played in the last 50 years, not including Iowa or a bowl game.

You are a ****ing moron.

Don’t worry, I’m sure teams are just dying to schedule a series with Iowa State and travel to Ames. Can probably call up Bama right now and call it a done deal.

Reactions: TrianglePlace
Don’t worry, I’m sure teams are just dying to schedule a series with Iowa State and travel to Ames. Can probably call up Bama right now and call it a done deal.

Holy God sworn to secrecy but Twins. Lol. Like really lol. Was on the phone with the owner of CF for half hour. Once again Lol on Twins. Handful of words. No sources and a troll. This is from the owner of CF. He doesn’t even know who Twins is. Said he has a moving IP cause even Clones want him shut down. Unreal. The owner of CF called him out, would love to get Twins ona call with the owner who said he is “embarrassed” with Twins. But he has a moving IP so does his deal. Nobody pays him. The owner said he lost his job thinking this was his deal but not on the payroll. Wow Twins.

• Haha
Reactions: weeterkane
Yeah. The league was basically told that if it didn
t have a championship game, it would not get a team into the CFP. Plus, of course, it makes a lot of money.
And in the process decided not to give participation ribbons like 1990 when four teams tied for the Big Ten conference championship. That was when it was a ten team conference.

Actually I think the Big 12 should recognize the regular season champion.

Reactions: mrcyfan
I wonder why you feel that way.
I think most Big XII fans, not just ISU fans, have felt that way from the beginning. The title game was necessary when there were 12 teams, and even then it led to some bad results...may have cost Kansas State a NC. Everybody was glad to see it go.

Something you guys probably don't appreciate because you have always been in a different situation, but a great many Big XII fans looked upon a round-robin schedule as the norm, having become accustomed to the SWC and Big 8. The Big 10, on the other hand, has never had a situation where everybody played everybody else. That isn't a criticism, just a statement of fact.

• Haha
Reactions: TrianglePlace
CyTwins and and his delusional minions truly believe the isu recruiting class is better than Iowa’s.

Hey clown fans if you have to hit the load more button to find isu’s team ranking you don’t have a better class than Iowa.

Hey they stole some real talent from the jaws of D3 schools!!!! Matty probably got down on his knees and begged those players to pleez pleez pleez come back cause Jamie says we have to beat the Hawks this year!!!

Oregon had like the 60th ranked defense. That has title contender all over it!

Hey they stole some real talent from the jaws of D3 schools!!!! Matty probably got down on his knees and begged those players to pleez pleez pleez come back cause Jamie says we have to beat the Hawks this year!!!

Total delusion. We got 8 of the top 10 in state recruits they got 0. And they offered them all. And out of state? Sullivan, Johnson and Davidov come to mind. We have less recruits but are in the 20’s ranking and they are in the 50’s. I saw their recruiting “guru” has his personal ranking and 6 of the top 10 are ISU. Similar to their basketball rankings which has Garza 1 and the next 4 are Clones. Or their wrestling rankings which would have Iowa and ISU split 5-5 in 10 matches. What f’n world do they live in? I mean with recruiting you can make arguments but they offered the kids we got and we lost what 1 or 2 to them and they lost 18 to us. But how in the hell can you rank basketball and wrestling current athletes like they do?! Difference between trolling and a delusional idiocy.

And in the process decided not to give participation ribbons like 1990 when four teams tied for the Big Ten conference championship. That was when it was a ten team conference.

Actually I think the Big 12 should recognize the regular season champion.

ISU fans want to claim a title that doesnt exist in football and then claim their basketball program won the Big 12 because they got hot for a weekend in KC.

I have never seen so many people think that KC is the destination for spring break. Then again, you never see a fan base with the amount of rubes that ISU has so it does make a little sense.

Most definitely.

Except you haven't won for several years. And next year Iowa will blow your doors off.

And IF you had played Iowa in Kinnick in 2020, your season would have gone down the drain. In that respect yes, you probably don't want to play Iowa.

Losers.

Total delusion. We got 8 of the top 10 in state recruits they got 0. And they offered them all. And out of state? Sullivan, Johnson and Davidov come to mind. We have less recruits but are in the 20’s ranking and they are in the 50’s. I saw their recruiting “guru” has his personal ranking and 6 of the top 10 are ISU. Similar to their basketball rankings which has Garza 1 and the next 4 are Clones. Or their wrestling rankings which would have Iowa and ISU split 5-5 in 10 matches. What f’n world do they live in? I mean with recruiting you can make arguments but they offered the kids we got and we lost what 1 or 2 to them and they lost 18 to us. But how in the hell can you rank basketball and wrestling current athletes like they do?! Difference between trolling and a delusional idiocy.

When you ain't got much you have to have a harder sales job / pitch to the people paying the $.

Except you haven't won for several years. And next year Iowa will blow your doors off.

And IF you had played Iowa in Kinnick in 2020, your season would have gone down the drain. In that respect yes, you probably don't want to play Iowa.

Losers.
Wouldof, shouldof and couldof. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT