ADVERTISEMENT

Konstantin Nikolaev—the Putin ally behind Mike Johnson campaign donation

Dec 31, 2014
Weird! It is just SO SURPRISING this guy takes the Kremlin’s position on Ukraine Aid. Isn’t it? #traitor

News of money previously given to House Speaker Mike Johnson's congressional campaign by Russian nationals has re-emerged after the Republican rejected a $95 billion foreign aid bill passed in the Senate.

In 2018, a group of Russians were able to donate to Johnson's bid for the Louisiana seat he eventually won as the money was funneled through the Texas-based American Ethane company.“

I have been saying since the spring of 2017, when a ton or US Republican Senators and Representatives did an abrupt 180 on their neutral, even dismissive, stance with Trump and instead suddenly all became his sycophants, that it meant Putin and the FSB had a TON of Kompromat on a ton of GOP politicians. And they shared it all with him. And after the 2016 success of getting Trump elected, they also went all in on funding new candidates and media propaganda pushers, such as Tucker.

I have been saying since the spring of 2017, when a ton or US Republican Senators and Representatives did an abrupt 180 on their neutral, even dismissive, stance with Trump and instead suddenly all became his sycophants, that it meant Putin and the FSB had a TON of Kompromat on a ton of GOP politicians. And they shared it all with him. And after the 2016 success of getting Trump elected, they also went all in on funding new candidates and media propaganda pushers, such as Tucker.
It is odd that over the years we've heard so many "reports" of Republicans acknowledging how shitty and corrupt Trump is when they're behind closed doors and everything remains anonymous. But when they're in front of the cameras they bow down and take it up the you know what from him. He can insult their families and they'll still tell him how amazing he is.

Something just isn't right there. And I'm not saying it's necessarily Russian intelligence that they've collected and given to Trump to hold it over their heads, but something is off. And they're acting exactly like they would if he did indeed have dirt on a bunch of them.

It is odd that over the years we've heard so many "reports" of Republicans acknowledging how shitty and corrupt Trump is when they're behind closed doors and everything remains anonymous. But when they're in front of the cameras they bow down and take it up the you know what from him. He can insult their families and they'll still tell him how amazing he is.

Something just isn't right there. And I'm not saying it's necessarily Russian intelligence that they've collected and given to Trump to hold it over their heads, but something is off. And they're acting exactly like they would if he did indeed have dirt on a bunch of them.
Yep. Some big examples are Cruz and Graham.

We just have too many people in this country who don't use logic or common sense. Everything you just said as "off" is exactly right. But for some people, because they don't use logic, believe Hunter Biden is a mastermind. Just one example. EVERYTHING about Trump is fishy. His cult looks right past all of it.

416x416.jpg

Hey look, it’s the financial backer of the GOP Speaker of the House. Vladimir Putin’s buddy.

Just so Cons can get a glimpse at who is pulling the strings here.

That was the weirdest thing I have ever heard or read about happening.

Any Con on this board I ask you.

Would Ronald Reagan ever willingly spend July Goddamned Fourth in Moscow?

Simple yes or no?
And most of their Twitter accounts. Said celebrating the 4th from the good old USA. The optics alone should have said this is non starter. Had to be some serious rubles involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT