ADVERTISEMENT

Labas

So if you are running a business and have a talented employee that always shows up late, smokes a shit ton of weed and generally doesn't seem invested, you just let him run the show while holding others to different standards? I don't think so.

It doesn't matter if he gave us a better chance. If you don't do as expected you don't play. Pretty simple if you ask me.

So if you are running a business and have a talented employee that always shows up late, smokes a shit ton of weed and generally doesn't seem invested, you just let him run the show while holding others to different standards? I don't think so.

It doesn't matter if he gave us a better chance. If you don't do as expected you don't play. Pretty simple if you ask me.
No, it's not that simple...and you're not great at analogies.

Labas' story has specifics. But he's just one more on the list of offensive players that KFz somehow couldn't figure out how to develop and get the best out of....that went on to play well at other schools. He's putting up great numbers tonight in his first game with a new team. FIRST. GAME. Somebody or bodies...at IOWA failed. Wait til Petras puts up great numbers this Fall.

Last edited:
Labas… clearly. I’m trying really hard to convince myself you aren’t a troll but it’s getting difficult. I understand the “trust ferentz” mindset but come on man… clearly labas gave Iowa a better chance to win.
Clearly Labas got put in the doghouse. Where have you been?

You don't think that happened for a reason?

You can't have a guy that's not committed leading your team. That can ruin your whole team

Labas' story has specifics. But he's just one more on the list of offensive players that KFz somehow couldn't figure out how to develop and get the best out of....that went on to play well at other schools. He's putting up great numbers tonight in his first game with a new team. FIRST. GAME. Somebody or bodies...at IOWA failed. Wait til Petras puts up great numbers this Fall.
No you're just another "fan" that will reach for anything to try to create an anti-Kirk narrative.

Trying to blame KF cause the guy gets lost in a weed cloud. Wow

Clearly Labas got put in the doghouse. Where have you been?

You don't think that happened for a reason?

You can't have a guy that's not committed leading your team. That can ruin your whole team
I don’t know specifics. But you sure as heck gotta work really hard with that player to get them in the right place. Some issues are unforgivable, but from the two that have been brought up, you work with the players and help them get better… I’d be more inclined to punish players more for OWI than what Labas was accused of… you work with players who makes mistake while drinking but not other issues???
But that’s just my opinion.

Disagree. You don't have any idea. Like at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT