ADVERTISEMENT

Last night was a perfect example of how unselfish CC is

hawkaeg80

HR MVP
Dec 28, 2014
Cedar Rapids
CC knew who had the hot hand last night and took second stage to Stuelke. How people make CC out as a ball hog and plays the game just for herself and gobbling points in recond fashion, well, last night's game was a big middle finger to Swoppes and all the rest of stupid "analysts". And what was kind of an off night for her, keep in mind she scored 27 points and had 15 assists. Amazing!

CC knew who had the hot hand last night and took second stage to Stuelke. How people make CC out as a ball hog and plays the game just for herself and gobbling points in recond fashion, well, last night's game was a big middle finger to Swoppes and all the rest of stupid "analysts". And what was kind of an off night for her, keep in mind she scored 27 points and had 15 assists. Amazing!
I think God/Nature was orchestrating (perfectly IMO) where she breaks the scoring record at home for all the Iowa fans and kids.

I think God/Nature was orchestrating (perfectly IMO) where she breaks the scoring record at home for all the Iowa fans and kids.

I think Caitlin wanted to break it at home too. She stopped shooting.

Side note, our favorite ISU fan Brian Joens put on FB that she is the first player to break the record for turnovers and not be benched. Fair and unbiased reporting.

If those aren't the exact words, they are close. I don't even remotely get angry by his comments. I just feel bad.

yes, CC knew they had built a lead, PSU was pressuring and chasing the perimeter on defense trying to create turnovers so CC just said I am passing the ball to hannah and kate etc underneath for easy shots.

I think CC breaks the record with 40 more points so a 30-35 pt game and Nebby and then big things at home

Reactions: cmhawks99

Side note, our favorite ISU fan Brian Joens put on FB that she is the first player to break the record for turnovers and not be benched. Fair and unbiased reporting.

If those aren't the exact words, they are close. I don't even remotely get angry by his comments. I just feel bad.
Well Jones I guess hasnt taken into account how many superb passes CC makes for assists that 98% of players even a lot of male players would not even see the pass there for the taking

She is making 30 to 40 foot bounce passes through traffic as it opens up, behind her back and over her head passes, come on and besides an assist is worth 2 or 3 points and turnovers are generally worth 1 point on avg to the other team. So she is still way ahead of the equation

Reactions: Hawkfan_08

She did have an uncharacteristic 12 TOs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT