ADVERTISEMENT

Latinos Stealing Our Jobs!

So you're a racist who makes up stories to cover for himself. I suppose you know black people who use the n word so you use it too?

I've been married to a Latina for over 48 years, have regular contact with the Latino community here and abroad, and never once have I heard a Latino refer to himself by that name. As another poster mentioned, go over there and call them that and see how it goes.
Eh....it's pretty common in Latin America to have nicknames based on physical characteristics

What is the point of this?
It's almost the 18.5 year anniversary of the Goobacks episode of Southpark.

turk-took.gif

Neighbor is getting her house re-roofed. 6 browns on the roof...including the foreman! What is Iowa coming too? ;)

It used to be these were “good jobs” for Northern European white boys. But Bob Dylan warned me almost 60 years ago that “ the times, were are a changin’!”

monster-gingerbread-man.gif

We had roofers from Guatemala and Nicaragua who re-did my "mansion" post the derecho. They were AWESOME! Far better than the white imbeciles who did my siding, who I shit you not, could not measure the length of said siding piece correctly and left a freaking gap. I had to call the idiot back to show him and he seemed perplexed.
The crew who did our roof a couple of years ago were Mexican. They loved that we spoke Spanish with them. Great bunch of guys.

Reactions: GOHOX69
What? Browns??
My step son manages a local restaurant and all his kitchen (and all of his kitchen help is Latino) help refer to themselves as “browns”… so come beat my ass, I guess. You need my address?
I take it your bride is No Cleveland Browns fans either?
Isn’t everyone some shade of brown which also changes with exposure to sun or lack thereof?

Lets do a test, walk over there and say "hey any of you browns need a water?"

See how it goes for you.
1) You do realize he is mocking the MAGAts right?

2) There have been TONS of instances where Trumpers on this very board have used the term "browns" and not a single right leaning person has said shit and yet here all the right leaning folks (I know your history of no longer being a Trumper and I respect that) are calling it out. Kind of interesting actually

2) There have been TONS of instances where Trumpers on this very board have used the term "browns" and not a single right leaning person has said shit and yet here all the right leaning folks (I know your history of no longer being a Trumper and I respect that) are calling it out. Kind of interesting actually
False. The left has used that term far more often. I even ran a poll a couple years ago on whether people thought it was racist or not.

You may be right. I've never seen it on here before. I was shocked Joel used it, plus he is arguing it is not racist. Maybe that is part of the joke I guess.

False. The left has used that term far more often. I even ran a poll a couple years ago on whether people thought it was racist or not.
I never stated which side used it more often. Learn how to read.

I'm simply stating it's interesting how none of these right leaning folks said anything when a Trumper used the term brown.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
I never stated which side used it more often. Learn how to read.

I'm simply stating it's interesting how none of these right leaning folks said anything when a Trumper used the term brown.
Maybe you could quote one of these posts if there is so many.

Reactions: doughuddl2
Just a trip down memory lane….;) Not too long ago, this thinking got us a POTUS elected…now?
Im taking a chance here, I understand but this is as far from a “racist” post as a post can be…more of a social commentary on how (much) times have changed. And, it wasn’t too long ago, amigo.

Joel doesn’t care if he’s right or wrong. He just likes to argue.

Maybe you could quote one of these posts if there is so many.

As you wish. To my knowledge, the below posters are at least right leaning. And this was a 20 second search btw ...

OMG, Pelosi wasn't trying to hurt her!!!

She just didn't want that lil brown-skinned terd touching her. That's all :rolleyes:.

Pretty obvious Nancy doesn’t like brown people.

Wood.

(the white colonizer; not the angry brown dude).

I got home from work on Monday and watched a roofing crew working across the street for a bit. All Hispanic. And all dressed in pants and sleeves in 90+ degree heat. They were working harder and steadier than any group of “white boys” on my railroad ever does. They weren’t bitching about it or crying to a union rep either. I assume they’d been at it all day and they didn’t shut down for the day until around 7:00 that evening. I only wish I could trade some of my spoiled, entitled coworkers for them.

100%.

As you wish. To my knowledge, the below posters are at least right leaning. And this was a 20 second search btw ...
Very well done. I'd argue the first two are mocking left leaning postings so idk if comments at the time would be called for.

As for Trad, we all know he is a piece of shit and have called him that many times. This post definitely deserved being called out as racist imo.

Thank you for your quick response. Still, the left on here have used the term brown people far FAR more often.

Very well done. I'd argue the first two are mocking left leaning postings so idk if comments at the time would be called for.

As for Trad, we all know he is a piece of shit and have called him that many times. This post definitely deserved being called out as racist imo.

Thank you for your quick response. Still, the left on here have used the term brown people far FAR more often.
Yea but isn't it possible Joel is mocking right leaning postings? Seems like you are giving them a pass but not Joel.

Reactions: littlez
I showed my research. Show yours

And I don't believe for a second OP was "mocking" anyone. That went out the window when he came up with a cover story.

You'd fit right in, other than having brown skin people around.

So you want a jury composed of fatties in jorts, and brown people?

Everyone believes it. Some just see their country as white and "Christian"...no brown people need apply.

Looking forward to you exercising the same restraint when it's "scary brown Muslims" talking about "just going out and slaughtering white people" in America.

Because Muslims deserve Mulligans, too...

So what will the knuckle dragging right wingers of HROT consume on Fox tonight?
Stories about the Antifa and BLM burning down cities? Hunter Biden content? Video of brown and black people that looks scary? A segment about how CRT is turning kids TG?

And I don't believe for a second OP was "mocking" anyone. That went out the window when he came up with a cover story.
Perhaps.

I'll see the same thing Keehawk said. I'd argue the first two are mocking left leaning postings so idk if comments at the time would be called for.

Heck, in a couple of those "browns" are in quotes meaning they are quoting someone else like I just did. It's hard to say without context.

Reactions: The Governator
I love all races and I wish there were no racists. Sometimes, some of you on here make me sad due to your racism. There are disadvantaged people in every race and it is our goal as decent human beings to help them. I would even help a Trump supporter if they needed help. I just don't need death threats like I received on another platform. This country is getting unhinged, which is kind of sad. It would be heaps better if we helped each other. 53 years ago today, Americans walked on the moon. Now, we don't do anything great except fight, bicker and hate each other. Beyond sad.

Yet the guy you voted for twice built his base of support on fear of Mexicans from the moment he descended down the gold escalator and announced his candidacy. And the right continues to exploit that fear daily with all the border hysteria

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists" ring a bell? Hypocrite

Perhaps.

I'll see the same thing Keehawk said. I'd argue the first two are mocking left leaning postings so idk if comments at the time would be called for.

Heck, in a couple of those "browns" are in quotes meaning they are quoting someone else like I just did. It's hard to say without context.

Honestly didn't really mean to get into a dust up with you about it. It was more crossfire than anything.

I 100% believe the OP thought it would be fine to say. If not, he wouldn't have tried to bring up the "kitchen help" story to back him up.

What? Browns??
My step son manages a local restaurant and all his kitchen (and all of his kitchen help is Latino) help refer to themselves as “browns”… so come beat my ass, I guess. You need my address?
I take it your bride is No Cleveland Browns fans either?
To be honest, that sounds like the white people here, mostly trump scum, who claims it's alright to use the "n" word because black people do it,

Reactions: EasyHawk
Yet the guy you voted for twice built his base of support on fear of Mexicans from the moment he descended down the gold escalator and announced his candidacy. And the right continues to exploit that fear daily with all the border hysteria

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists" ring a bell? Hypocrite
First of all, I didn't vote for him twice.

Second, surely you can use your brain and understand that people like me and most of the people who come here through legitimate channels are against illegal immigration and not Hispanic people.

So don't bring this derpy shit to me in the future.

Joel doesn’t care if he’s right or wrong. He just likes to argue.
There is a degree of truth to that mom.....but this post is all about IRONY....I remember a guy campaigning for POTUS here in Iowa 6 years ago who was quite upfront with Iowans about how "the illegals" were STEALING jobs from Iowans....and the Iowa small town farmer cheered every accusation (but gladly paid "the illegals" the artificially low labor wages)..and the big city MAGAts were all in agreement with his accusations about the illegals and their inherent criminality. And altho there was never any proof given....that wasn't "racist"? But my observation here, is?

I was just "observing and commenting " on life.......someone else thought I was making a "racist" comment.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT