ADVERTISEMENT

Lattimore

RecruitR

Rookie
May 11, 2016
..this player WILL effect the Iowa lineup, trust me. For those few who know who I am, they know I speak from direct knowledge.

Lattimore is a player with a field attitude (which is a good thing).

Watch out for Noah Clayberg from Pella as a possible FS in the future also, extremely talented and over looked (like Martin was this season). As Seth Wallace told me, " Noah deserved to be a hawkeye, thank you (my name), great job well done".

Batman-Fap-Meme-01.jpg

Reactions: icwestisthebest
I guess we will see then. When Lattimore becomes a fixture in the Iowa attack, we will see how many of you come back and note this post. Guessing none.

Keep your ears open to comments about Lattimore from the coaches, see if they mimic what I'm saying.

I guess we will see then. When Lattimore becomes a fixture in the Iowa attack, we will see how many of you come back and note this post. Guessing none.

Keep your ears open to comments about Lattimore from the coaches, see if they mimic what I'm saying.

First off I agree in part I think Lattimore has lot of potential and he had some of the better buzz of incoming recruits. I think lot of Hawk fans are optimistic on the impact he will have for his Iowa career.

That being said you aren't the first nor the last who will make a claim like this on a player. When the person is right we always hear how what they predicted came true. On the other hand when it doesn't you never hear about that failed post or sometimes even the posters again. That being said hoping your statement rings true as do all Iowa fans.

First off I agree in part I think Lattimore has lot of potential and he had some of the better buzz of incoming recruits. I think lot of Hawk fans are optimistic on the impact he will have for his Iowa career.

That being said you aren't the first nor the last who will make a claim like this on a player. When the person is right we always hear how what they predicted came true. On the other hand when it doesn't you never hear about that failed post or sometimes even the posters again. That being said hoping your statement rings true as do all Iowa fans.
Bingo!

..this player WILL effect the Iowa lineup, trust me. For those few who know who I am, they know I speak from direct knowledge.

Lattimore is a player with a field attitude (which is a good thing).

Watch out for Noah Clayberg from Pella as a possible FS in the future also, extremely talented and over looked (like Martin was this season). As Seth Wallace told me, " Noah deserved to be a hawkeye, thank you (my name), great job well done".

So is there any news concerning Slater? I've been high on Lattimore all along and can definitely see him making an impact sooner rather than later. I see BOTH Slater and Lattimore as guys who might be able to contribute in the short-term at DE in '16 ... and potentially slide over to DT in the future.

I ask about Slater, because Phil Parker had singled him out some while ago as a guy to keep an eye on. However, he's subsequently has kind of dropped off the "hype"-radar.

whatever. you will see.

Always appreciate inside information if it's credible but stop with being Nostradamus when it comes to Lattimore. I think the majority of those who follow incoming players year-to-year are thinking this kid has the potential to make an impact. He's not some unknown, no star recruit that you are opening eyes to.

Proceed being Nostradamus on Clayberg. He's a tremendous athlete but does he truly have the size and speed to play at this level? It would be a great story if so.

So is there any news concerning Slater? I've been high on Lattimore all along and can definitely see him making an impact sooner rather than later. I see BOTH Slater and Lattimore as guys who might be able to contribute in the short-term at DE in '16 ... and potentially slide over to DT in the future.

I ask about Slater, because Phil Parker had singled him out some while ago as a guy to keep an eye on. However, he's subsequently has kind of dropped off the "hype"-radar.
I believe Phil made those comments about Slater during bowl prep or last fall. We heard very little if anything about Slater this spring. I got the vibe that he was in somebodies doghouse. Perhaps someone closer to the program can elaborate.

I believe Phil made those comments about Slater during bowl prep or last fall. We heard very little if anything about Slater this spring. I got the vibe that he was in somebodies doghouse. Perhaps someone closer to the program can elaborate.
I was under the impression that it may have dealt more with academics, rather than a doghouse. However, I could be wrong.

Alternatively, Slater could be a little like Clayborn. He might have had his heart set more on defensive end ... and the Hawks may have liked him more at DT. Prior to starting, Clayborn had spent some time working at DT ... and he completely dropped off the radar of the coaches. Some players just aren't as motivated at some positions as compared to others.

I was under the impression that it may have dealt more with academics, rather than a doghouse. However, I could be wrong.

Alternatively, Slater could be a little like Clayborn. He might have had his heart set more on defensive end ... and the Hawks may have liked him more at DT. Prior to starting, Clayborn had spent some time working at DT ... and he completely dropped off the radar of the coaches. Some players just aren't as motivated at some positions as compared to others.

I got the academic vibe as well. Can't remember the comments though. Could also be that they wanted to try him at DE in the spring because of the need to find good ends and Johnson, Bazata and Ekakatie have that spot nailed down. I still think Slater ends up inside.

I got the academic vibe as well. Can't remember the comments though. Could also be that they wanted to try him at DE in the spring because of the need to find good ends and Johnson, Bazata and Ekakatie have that spot nailed down. I still think Slater ends up inside.
Found these comments Coach Morgan stated from 30 March 2016-"Michael is a talented kid,really talented. Got off to a tough start and is working his way back in. He has alot of ability,really like him and he's got to continue to grow,you know,as a student-a college student athlete".

If he doesn't, will you come back and eat crow? Doubtful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT