ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Boebert

Maybe you can google some of her stalking issues and the restraining order a former boyfriend took out on her.
The fact that she was fired for (good) cause for falsifying data during COVID. Or how she falsely presented herself as a scientist.
I could go on. You have more sense than you’re displaying at the moment. She is a hot mess.
If she was running vs. Gaetz....it would seem to me the voters would have a difficult decision to make, then......I am sorry, that Gaetz chap is one strange sumbitch...really strange. Isn'r he strange to Floridians?

Disappointing. I tried to wish her loss into existence in this thread and it didn't work. Someday it'll happen, it may just take awhile a la Steve King.

I can't fathom living in CO-3 and having her as THE representative for you. No way her IQ or EQ is in the top half of residents in her District. She has no discernible skills that benefit her District, at all. Plus her newfound notoriety means she neglects her District even more than most. Oh well, politics are funny.

As a colorado republican I was hoping she was gone. She is a lightning rod of stupidity. We don't need our version of AOC.
Not even close to the same thing. I totally understand disagreeing with AOC on virtually every level, but she can actually lay out a policy position, advocate for it and explain her reasoning. Hate her position, fine, but she has a position. Boebert is just flat dumb.

As a colorado republican I was hoping she was gone. She is a lightning rod of stupidity. We don't need our version of AOC.
Well, there is a big difference in the intelligence / IQ between the bartender and the stripper....Bartenders learn over time when to and who to talk to and who to keep there mouth shut around....strippers are concentrating and bulges in customers pockets and alcohol content./

Well, there is a big difference in the intelligence / IQ between the bartender and the stripper....Bartenders learn over time when to and who to talk to and who to keep there mouth shut around....strippers are concentrating and bulges in customers pockets and alcohol content./
Haha! Though you're mainly talking EQ here. And there's also a big difference between degrees from Boston U and a GED.

You cannot be this stupid. The bartender/ fast-food worker is dummer than dirt.

You cannot be this stupid. The bartender/ fast-food worker is dummer than dirt.

You mean the chick that worked at Shooters Bar and Grill before it went bankrupt?

Totally agree with you brospeh. She’s dumb as dirt all right. She’s good at giving people diarrhea though - I’ll give her that.

Guns-Shooters-Grill-Rifle-rj-04133.jpg

Not even close to the same thing. I totally understand disagreeing with AOC on virtually every level, but she can actually lay out a policy position, advocate for it and explain her reasoning. Hate her position, fine, but she has a position. Boebert is just flat dumb.
And then she can turn her back on everything that she stood for and campaigned on and became a corporate Dem.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Quick to blame her for this, but slooooooow to blame Schumer for the attempt on Kavanaugh’s life.
Very fine people.
Ever seen Chuck Schumer send out a greeting card with him and his family holding a variety of firearms, or him shooting at a target with a political opponent’s face superimposed on the target? Getting all super stretchy today, Jan.

Very fine people.
Ever seen Chuck Schumer send out a greeting card with him and his family holding a variety of firearms, or him shooting at a target with a political opponent’s face superimposed on the target? Getting all super stretchy today, Jan.

To the normal person, they know what he means. But he and the rest of us know there are a lot of unstable people in this world. That kind of rhetoric will set some of them off. And apparently it did. But this was a Democrat that said this, so no harm no foul, right Lucas,

I'd be interested in hearing detailed level issues where her country has been lost. I know "they" currently believe god has been pushed out of govt and thats a "take back", but what else has been "stolen" from them by the "unarmed liberal betas" ? Which is funny when you think about it, all the talk about how much the Alphas have lost, but it was taken away by unarmed, non-gendered, vegan Betas.

Until the Party stops giving these people a voice, I'm going to have a hard time voting Republican at the national level. They are in complete disarray.....it's obvious to all except the Nutters....and, of course, the politicians themselves.

Makes you wonder, I feel like some of the old Rs get it but know they have to ride the wave and just go along with. Certainly many of the younger are posing a risk so its a "do I smack the kids down or do I just let them yell and make a ruckus as long as they act right once they come indoors. And if I smack them down, they likely turn their ire to me instead of the libs." so they are just riding the popular opinion.

McConnell, Lady G, Romney, surely they know better. Others are part of the crazy train (Grassley, Inhofe, Kennedy).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT