ADVERTISEMENT

Lee vs Ayala

Yes you did. Own it, apologize, and move on.
To who and for what exactly? If I wrong someone, I am quick to apologize. I see no wronging someone here. Spell it out precisely - the OP, his son, Ayala, Brock, Lee - who, for what?

To who and for what exactly? If I wrong someone, I am quick to apologize. I see no wronging someone here. Spell it out precisely - the OP, his son, Ayala, Brock, Lee - who, for what?

If you can’t wrap your mind around what you said is a corny cheap shot you can’t be helped. You conduct yourself here like a petulant teenager who still has his mom cut his grilled cheese diagonally.

If you can’t wrap your mind around what you said is a corny cheap shot you can’t be helped. You conduct yourself here like a petulant teenager who still has his mom cut his grilled cheese diagonally.
I'll send you some play-dough and coloring crayons. I hope it helps you to get feeling better. I know I asked way too much for you to handle.

2/10... Point deductions for an extreme lack of wit... My nephew could match wits with you if that’s the most clever burn you could muster.
You know, I usually like your posts and have noticed that you hit "like" on lots of mine. I do consider you to be a credible source. You must be having a difficult day. I'm just going to forget about all this and move on

I think your son just got a taste of reality. Ayala lost today to a sophomore.

Wow. From a guy who often doesn’t see eye to eye with you, they’re pi$$ pounding you over this with illegal fists to the back.

You didn’t come around to talk trash. You just responded to comments and predictions made by the young fan brought up earlier.

Everyone should have the right to be wrong. Welcome to reality, kid. Now you know better.

Kid believe in Santa Drake: But didn’t Spencer Lee get beat by AD?

Shut up kid and mind your elders....

Reactions: shobart
Wow. From a guy who often doesn’t see eye to eye with you, they’re pi$$ pounding you over this with illegal fists to the back.

You didn’t come around to talk trash. You just responded to comments and predictions made by the young fan brought up earlier.

Everyone should have the right to be wrong. Welcome to reality, kid. Now you know better.

Kid believe in Santa Drake: But didn’t Spencer Lee get beat by AD?

Shut up kid and mind your elders....
Bumping the topic here. How close were Lee/Ayala before the surgery? Ayala's dorm door sign (son lives a few doors down) says he's the best #125 wrestler, but I assume he means with Lee out.

Is Lee going to go for 4 or not?

Reactions: el dub
Bumping the topic here. How close were Lee/Ayala before the surgery? Ayala's dorm door sign (son lives a few doors down) says he's the best #125 wrestler, but I assume he means with Lee out.

Not close and that's not a knock on Ayala. Lee is just on another level.

Yes he's going for 4.

Reactions: Grip220 and el dub

Spencer Lee is the best 125 lb wrestler in the world. Ayala is also very good and I think wins titles as in multiple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT