ADVERTISEMENT

Lee vs RBY

No one I know of. I am saying this type of movement creates them. I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.
I hope officials are watching for it because it is potentially dangerous, no matter who is doing it.
Heard the same kind of talk in here about Dean and his bow-and-arrow last year. And about Zain and his bow-and arrow years before that. But no one had seen any of these guys tear someone’s ACL. The argument is not gaining traction.

Heard the same kind of talk in here about Dean and his bow-and-arrow last year. And about Zain and his bow-and arrow years before that. But no one had seen any of these guys tear someone’s ACL. The argument is not gaining traction.
No traction to gain here Slush. Did you read my response.

Reactions: slushhead
No traction to gain here Slush. Did you read my response.
I did, and I’m not trying to be a jerk about it, but there has been a narrative over the years — in response to PSU wrestler maneuvers — that implies PSU’s guys put undo strain on knee joints and that officials are somehow letting them get away with something by not calling PD or illegal hold. While I 100% understand your concern, it will be difficult to accept until ACLs start snapping. Officials seem to be doing just fine in the department of preventing preventable injuries. My perspective, at least.

Sorry if I was reading more in your comment than intended.

Reactions: Inthecircle
I did, and I’m not trying to be a jerk about it, but there has been a narrative over the years — in response to PSU wrestler maneuvers — that implies PSU’s guys put undo strain on knee joints and that officials are somehow letting them get away with something by not calling PD or illegal hold. While I 100% understand your concern, it will be difficult to accept until ACLs start snapping. Officials seem to be doing just fine in the department of preventing preventable injuries. My perspective, at least.

Sorry if I was reading more in your comment than intended.
Thanks for your perspective. I am thinking of DeSanto in particular. An ACL wasn’t snapped, however he did miss two weeks back in 2020. I don’t think it would be prudent for Spencer to Potentially be in this position.
As a Hawk fan I look for it. If I am a diehard PSU fan, I am thinking, get over yourself. It’s a difference of opinion.

If I see it tonight, I’ll be ragging on your ass. 😁
Good luck tonight.

Reactions: Bones Malone
Thanks for your perspective. I am thinking of DeSanto in particular. An ACL wasn’t snapped, however he did miss two weeks back in 2020. I don’t think it would be prudent for Spencer to Potentially be in this position.
As a Hawk fan I look for it. If I am a diehard PSU fan, I am thinking, get over yourself. It’s a difference of opinion.

If I see it tonight, I’ll be ragging on your ass. 😁
Good luck tonight.
Haha, I’ll be expecting it!

Reactions: Inthecircle
“difficult to accept until ACL’s start snapping.”
LOL
Sounds as if it’s okay (in your mind) to bend a knee at any angle or put undue pressure on a spine until a ref calls PD or an ACL actually snaps.

This is an especially interesting take to bring to this board considering Spencer’s past injuries & the sprain ADS suffered after RBY torqued his knee at an angle not intended for knees. And this on the heels of soliciting donations for Wrestling for Life.

I for one am hoping Warner does NOT wrestle tonight. He’d recently tweaked his knee and Hawks need him healthy come March.

Seems to me you may have lost track of which board you were posting to or possibly, you started happy hour a little early. Just my take…

Nobody has addressed my only question - how does ADS and Lee match up in practice? (I never believed the match would take place tonight nor did I want it)

Nobody has addressed my only question - how does ADS and Lee match up in practice? (I never believed the match would take place tonight nor did I want it)
I don’t think there have been open practices for a few years now. Could be wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT