ADVERTISEMENT

Legit/real or not, WH tweet leaks are fantastic entertainment...

Too late dude. That horse is already way out of the barn. An administration of maroons.

White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that the flow of security assistance to Ukraine was not conditioned on Kiev investigating a theory related to 2016 election interference, walking back statements he made earlier in the day.

Mulvaney issued a statement Thursday afternoon accusing the media of “misconstruing” his earlier remarks to the press at the White House “to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump.”

“Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election,” Mulvaney said. “The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

Too late dude. That horse is already way out of the barn. An administration of maroons.

White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Thursday that the flow of security assistance to Ukraine was not conditioned on Kiev investigating a theory related to 2016 election interference, walking back statements he made earlier in the day.

Mulvaney issued a statement Thursday afternoon accusing the media of “misconstruing” his earlier remarks to the press at the White House “to advance a biased and political witch hunt against President Trump.”

“Let me be clear, there was absolutely no quid pro quo between Ukrainian military aid and any investigation into the 2016 election,” Mulvaney said. “The president never told me to withhold any money until the Ukrainians did anything related to the server.”

The funny, in a completely psychotic way, thing is...the Trump cultists will believe every word and say that he didn't say what he is on video saying. Because they have lost their minds.

This is why you don't elect corrupt betas as POTUS.

Total capitulation, totally.

Maybe this is appropriate?

5baf82d5f3228-e1538230735554.jpg

BTW, that's two GO/FO types that are (well, were) Pubber hero types throwing shade at POTUS inside of 12 hours.

This, literally, sounds like something Millennial college kids (liberals) would do.

Not actual "Party of Personal Responsibility" conservatives...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT