ADVERTISEMENT

Link for tomorrow?

The same Fran who was crusading against posting links to “pay” articles from newspapers and trying to get guys banned is now committing the same offense against the BTN?

Weird.

Reactions: Rudolph and SPOONER
yeah; unfortunately i have put a lot on ignore over the last few days.

life is too short for this crap

you and many will be receiving an email soon and i am glad to do it

enjoy the meet

Lol. It is hard to believe you're actually a grown adult male. I can almost hear you calling your mom "Those guys are the internet are mean to me!"

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
The same Fran who was crusading against posting links to “pay” articles from newspapers and trying to get guys banned is now committing the same offense against the BTN?

Weird.
the ignore feature on here works like a charm!

weird!

enjoy the meet!

enjoy the Washington Post, too. I hear you can read it for free on HROT.

Weird.

Lol. Is this a thing? What a clown.

I love the passive aggressive “enjoy the match”, as if you are the only person on earth with access to Hawkeye Wrestling.

I love the passive aggressive “enjoy the match”, as if you are the only person on earth with access to Hawkeye Wrestling.
i love the ignore feature

passive aggressive enuf for you? LOL

and this is why i am done with this forum; you are reading way too much into a simple post..

oh, and hope you are enjoying the meet (sarcasm intended)

Last edited:
With a little leg work on my own I was able to find it. Aka watching the match with my dad while he puts the iPad on FaceTime. I didn't get the link from you this time @Franisdaman but I forgot to email you back. My email is chew1@cox.net. Again thanks for helping people out, even with so many giving you flack! Cheers

Reactions: Franisdaman

It's hilarious. Instead of 45 posts of him complaining about everyone is so mean to him and others trying to talk him down he could simply copy, paste and move on. My 14 year old girl is less sensitive.

and this is why i am done with this forum; you are reading way too much into a simple post..

You just proved how big of a douchebag you are.

And it is a dual, not a match. I addressed that without starting a new thread, you should give that a try.

I appreciate your sharing of links in the past. I actually watched the Hawks against Green Bay last Sunday ... So for that, I say thank you. Sadly, some people use the anonymity of message boards to share with the world how miserable they are in life. Keep doing what you do ... Cheers!
what is your first name?

email me, tell me who you are (your handle) & I will take care of ya

With a little leg work on my own I was able to find it. Aka watching the match with my dad while he puts the iPad on FaceTime. I didn't get the link from you this time @Franisdaman but I forgot to email you back. My email is chew1@cox.net. Again thanks for helping people out, even with so many giving you flack! Cheers
i put you on the list for the next meet

if you need the Princeton link let me know

Reactions: Twoooooooo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT