ADVERTISEMENT

Link for tomorrow?

i love the ignore feature

passive aggressive enuf for you? LOL

and this is why i am done with this forum; you are reading way too much into a simple post..

oh, and hope you are enjoying the meet (sarcasm intended)
Thanks Fran, and you misspelled Nuff'. ;) My way of remembering Stan Lee. If you don't get the reference you have to be a comic book geek :confused:. "Nuff' Said!"

Reactions: Franisdaman
I always appreciated your links Fran. It's the cesspool. Can't take anything personally. IIRC someone responded harshly to your thread last year regarding the Carver renovations and necessity of a new wrestling facility. I thought you continued to provide links to several meets or tourneys after that?
glad u enjoyed the meet.

i am gonna be a lurker on this forum moving forward.

i will leave the expert comments to others =)

Matt thanks fran
my emails are going thru fine to 31 people

your emall system, however, is rejecting the email thinking that its spam;check your spam folder; otherwise, you might have to make my email address "safe;" I tried sending you an email just to you and it would not go thru, either

when you have this fixed on your end, let me know and then let me know if you need any links.

thanks

Last edited:
my emails are going thru fine to 31 people

your emall system, however, is rejecting the email thinking that its spam;check your spam folder; otherwise, you might have to make my email address "safe;" I tried sending you an email just to you and it would not go thru, either

when you have this fixed on your end, let me know and then let me know if you need any links.

thanks

Fran, please send me the link: drock1@q.com

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT