ADVERTISEMENT

List of Deplorables that are blaming Dems and/or peddling conspiracy theory on Secret Service

noleclone2

HB Legend
May 4, 2015
@Phenomenally Frantastic
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@naturalbornhawk
@Scruddy
@ItsAllBallBearingsNowadays
@TonyTheTiger.1865

I am sure there are others to add. Congrats guys-you are no better than the people you raged at saying Trump caused it with his rhetoric or that it was staged.

Maybe we can agree on a few things:
A) Yesterday was a terrible day for our nation. Period. We were inches away from some real chaos
II) Nothing Trump and his campaign are doing nor Biden and his campaign are doing caused this to happen-this was a disturbed individual, guaranteed
3) The Secret Service and other security folks dropped the ball big time with not securing a roof - not conspiracy, but a massive fail
D) Maybe somehow both sides can use this to turn down the rhetoric and come together, something Americans use to do in times of trouble like pandemic or war in Europe

Last edited:
@Phenomenally Frantastic
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@naturalbornhawk
@Scruddy
@ItsAllBallBearingsNowadays
@TonyTheTiger.1865

I am sure there are others to add. Congrats guys-you are no better than the people you raged at saying Trump caused it with his rhetoric or that it was staged.

Maybe we can agree on a few things:
A) Yesterday was a terrible day for our nation. Period. We were inches away from some real chaos
II) Nothing Trump and his campaign are doing nor Biden and his campaign are doing caused this to happen-this was a disturbed individual, guaranteed
3) The Secret Service and other security folks dropped the ball big time with not securing a roof - not conspiracy, but a massive fail
D) Maybe somehow both sides can use this to turn down the rhetoric and come together, something Americans use to do in times of trouble like pandemic or war in Europe
A. Check.
II. I think this is correct.
3. a) well yeah, b) I'm not so sure about that.
D. I hope so, but I'm not sure we're done with this yet, and there are some real changes that need to happen before people can truly come together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT