ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ Jamie Pollard. This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. SIAP (Pepsi)

Jesus I keep getting cited over here. I have a law practice boys. Unlike Clones I have a job and it isn’t trolling little brother. So sad.

I just glanced at CF. Wow. Unemployed, estranged family guy Psycho Twins will be over 50k posts by tomorrow. What a loser with his underlings. Jesus get a job and kick your obsession. Even CF posters are calling him a troll and disagreeing with him. Now that is something. Man are they a pathetic bunch.
So your saying Twins is the Hannity of CF? Amazing just how similar Fox News and CF are these days.

Reactions: HerkyFan
They're almost as delusional as Iowa wrestling fans thinking the Hawks are gaining ground on Penn State. :) I think ISU has had a nice couple of years, and I think Matt Campbell is a good coach and I like the trajectory he has the program on. But they haven't beaten Iowa yet under him and any big success he does manage is likely to end up with him moving somewhere else. They did have similar levels of success last year, but Iowa just beat an SEC team in its bowl game had two tight ends taken in the first round among other draft picks. ISU has had one first-round draft pick in its history.
Iowa should and probably will be preseason #1 in wrestling this year whenever you're done. Even with the NCAA letting anybody that asks at Penn St. have an extra year of eligibility. Seems like everybody but Drew Ott gets an extra year these days.

You folks just don't get it. Maybe that is the problem with the hawk coaching staff. Maybe they put players in position to enhance their NFL opportunities at the detriment to the team. Maybe if Fant played WR, the hawks might have won the West. God knows that he had to be a better option on the outside than anyone who lined up there. At ISU, the team always comes first.

If your team always comes first, why have you sucked so profoundly throughout the history of college football?

Yes, Mr. Purdy please run the ball. Who is his backup because he better be ready.

If he can make it through the OOC games he should be ok. Watching Big 12 defenses is a little like watching this...

D74Z.gif

Jesus I keep getting cited over here. I have a law practice boys. Unlike Clones I have a job and it isn’t trolling little brother. So sad.
Is that being better, Kujo? How do you find the time with all of the weather related car accidents? You know better than texting and driving Kujo!

We don’t get it? That is funny. We get that a dominant TE is a matchup nightmare for a defense. WR’s can easily be taken out of a game with little to no impact. Just look at the stats Butler had against the Iowa defense last fall.

I know, I know we must ignore anything that so easily crushes another of CyTwins’ piss poor arguments.

Its actually much harder for a defense to defend a great WR than TE most of the time. This is because a great WR can stretch teams both vertically and horizontally - where a TE really can only stretch you vertically most of the time in cases where you have to double a guy. A great TE does give teams a big advantage though. Hopefully one of Iowa’s receivers can step up and give Iowa a great advantage like that this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT