ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Track of Trump’s Weekend Verbal Gaffes? Here’s a Full List

Nicole Wallace hit on this today. She led a segment with the advice that Biden start talking about his age, then remind voters that Trump is only 2.5 years younger than him, and run clips of Trump forgetting who the president is, or him slurring his words. She suggested he campaign on pushing for legislation that no future president can be sworn in past age 75 just to force the age issue onto Trump.
Personally I think Trump has multiple learning disorders that were never treated like ADHD, or dyslexia, and it’s clear that he needs glasses. A lot of his gaffes are due to the vanity over glasses, and his inability to read the teleprompter.

I’m sure all the “Biden has dementia”, posters will pile into this thread.
I will. Where is Joe these days? In Delaware on vacation again? He's your prototypical 9 to 5/5 days a week president. Bitching about how Trump "golfed at the taxpayers expense kinda guy? Now do Creepy Joe.

Look, it goes both ways. Neither of these octogenarians should even be considered as possible candidates for President. That's a sheeple problem.

I will. Where is Joe these days? In Delaware on vacation again? He's your prototypical 9 to 5/5 days a week president. Bitching about how Trump "golfed at the taxpayers expense kinda guy? Now do Creepy Joe.

Look, it goes both ways. Neither of these octogenarians should even be considered as possible candidates for President. That's a sheeple problem.
The Biden Administration has been marked by quiet competence and a lack of scandal. Old alliances have been mended around the world, and important legislation was passed. Piss on that all you want to avoid saying you voted for Trump and will again.

The Biden Administration has been marked by quiet competence and a lack of scandal. Old alliances have been mended around the world, and important legislation was passed. Piss on that all you want to avoid saying you voted for Trump and will again.
The "Biden Admin"? And the now do the President.

Get off your high horse and let's talk about the subject at hand. Trumps an idiot, but you can't just got Team Blue on this and expect to be taken seriously (except by other team Blue members).

Get off your high horse and let's talk about the subject at hand. Trumps an idiot, but you can't just got Team Blue on this and expect to be taken seriously (except by other team Blue members).
But at the end of the day this is Biden vs Trump. Like it or not that’s reality. So, do you go with the old idiot or the old gaffe machine?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Nicole Wallace hit on this today. She led a segment with the advice that Biden start talking about his age, then remind voters that Trump is only 2.5 years younger than him, and run clips of Trump forgetting who the president is, or him slurring his words. She suggested he campaign on pushing for legislation that no future president can be sworn in past age 75 just to force the age issue onto Trump.
Personally I think Trump has multiple learning disorders that were never treated like ADHD, or dyslexia, and it’s clear that he needs glasses. A lot of his gaffes are due to the vanity over glasses, and his inability to read the teleprompter.
Trump did not have any of these problems when he was younger. He was still obviously full of shit (that's why Letterman would have him on the old NBC show in the 80's), but this Trump is a completely different Trump than the pseudo-smooth talker who was all over the TV in the 80's and 90's.

What are you even talking about here?

You're obviously marinated in rightwing trash media so you have no actual real idea about Joe Biden or any other Democrat. Hell, any "RINO" Republican.

What are you even talking about here?

You're obviously marinated in rightwing trash media so you have no actual real idea about Joe Biden or any other Democrat. Hell, any "RINO" Republican.
Typical Team Blue response. Verbal gaffes vs true dementia.

You're obviously marinated in leftwing trash media so you have no actual real idea about trump or any other Pubber. Hell, any Moderate Dem.

See what I did there?

You're obviously marinated in leftwing trash media so you have no actual real idea about trump or any other Pubber. Hell, any Moderate Dem.

See what I did there?
Wut? Do you have dementia?

Go watch the Biden Seth Myers interview.

Now go watch ANY "speech" or whatever they call it by Trump at one of his "rallies" or whatever they're calling those.

Last edited:

See what I did there?
What ya drinkin tonight?

Reactions: lucas80

This is total BS. Trump golfed, stayed home, and didn’t read his briefings. Not a complaint from you.

Both candidates are too old and have dementia. This is who we want to put out to be the face of our nation.
Remember when there were consistent leaks from Trump’s administration about how much of a dumbass he was in the Oval Office?? Those aren’t happening with Joe. Nothing is coming out of there saying he isn’t working or isn’t on top of things. The only people saying that are Republican media and MAGA. Biden is running shit no matter how old he is.

Last edited:
As Trump's Sec of state Rex said about Trump" he's a efing moron"
Now he is a dementia-ridden efing moron.

No one from Biden's team has ever implied that he is out of his depth.
Exactly. If Joe was actually struggling on the job, making decisions, it would have been leaked already.

Nope.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s actually worse than the article says. Those aren’t gaffes, that’s what he really thinks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT