ADVERTISEMENT

*****Louisville vs Iowa Game Thread*****

It really does suck that because the NCAA froze on pulling the trigger to give Iowa the 1 seed, they'll have to play South Carolina in the Semifinals, while the Wicked B**** of the South gets either Virginia Tech or Ohio State for a chance at the Finals............
Relax Monkey. Staley's got a game to play, and win, to get to us. Believe.

Listened to the Louisville coach, he seems like a pretty cool guy.
I was gonna say, I could listen to him talk even longer. Seems like a great guy with a classy program and he is so passionate about the women’s game, his players, and doing things the right way. I was really impressed with the Louisville players as they were being interviewed too. Terrific people in that program. Congrats to them on another great season! 👏

I watched the postgame press conference.
Clark said, "I play the best when I'm having the most fun."
Clark snagged the game ball and threw it to her dad, hoping he could get away with it.
Clark said, "It was the biggest game I ever played in, but I was the calmest I have ever been."

What did the 4 fingers in front of the eyes mean?
If you've ever watched WWE wrestling, there's a guy, John Cena, that does that gesture right before his "finishing move". It means..."you can't see/stop me".

At least that what I think she's doing.

Just realized that in order to make the Final 4, Iowa has to beat an SEC team, PAC team and an ACC team. Rly great to see tbh.

Bonus: We even beat ISU, the Big 12 tourney champ, earlier this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT