ADVERTISEMENT

LSU coach Kim Mulkey threatens to sue The Washington Post over rumored hit piece: 'I'm fed up'

Read up on her, there’s a plethora of empirical data to support my assertion. Oh, and GFY NOOB.
Awwwww, another thin-skinned libby 😂

Seriously, why do libbies like you loathe differing viewpoints entering the arena?

You guys really want a bubble. It's sad.

Wow, you really are intolerant of other viewpoints, I was just joking before but yeah, this is my account, deal with it little man.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Reactions: lucas80
Let’s see. Other than the fact the left isn’t ultranationalist, authoritarian, or far right, but does believe in democracy, the peaceful transition of power, and avoids the mindless worship narcissistic racist cult leaders, I don’t know. 🤷
Wow, talk about one living in a bubble.

Your view on the left is amusing, it would be more amusing if you actually believe what you spew.

Maybe turn off MSNBC?

Reactions: ericram
What you mean you live with the left?
I grew up in a family high up in the Iowa Republican Party and left the party when I turned 20. The rest of my family slowly defected with me. We’re decent people. We saw the ignorant fascist and religious extremist fundamentalists take over completely. Absolute scum. The Democratic Party I’ve come to be active in is filled with the opposite: good, loving, hard working and intelligent people. The GOP is just uneducated white trash and evil at this point.

I grew up in a family high up in the Iowa Republican Party and left the party when I turned 20. The rest of my family slowly defected with me. We’re decent people. We saw the ignorant fascist and religious extremist fundamentalists take over completely. Absolute scum. The Democratic Party I’ve come to be active in is filled with the opposite: good, loving, hard working and intelligent people. The GOP is just uneducated white trash and evil at this point.
No one who is a decent person spews the last sentence you just did, you're as evil and hateful as of those you loathe. You just don't see it, you've been radicalized, especially if you see fellow Americans as your enemy.

A lot of that same nonsense on the right too. Sorry for the "bothism".

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Of course you don’t. Because you are a sack of shit like her.

Your entire character and personality is dog shit. You bring zero value to this planet.

Please take this as constructive criticism. Your conduct on here is not a positive reflection of you. This is likely the reason that you're operating under a brand new account and not a previous one.

You are known as an extreme poster on this board.

Please take this as constructive criticism. Your conduct on here is not a positive reflection of you. This is likely the reason that you're operating under a brand new account and not a previous one.
Not really. My handle was one that I had years ago and isn’t active. But nice try.

How cool would it be if this forum had a meeting. Where all posters were required to attend and wear a name tag on their shirt. I think things would become very friendly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT