ADVERTISEMENT

Luther Open

I've heard that AJ wants in but our new interim AD has to bless it or allow it and it's not a forgone conclusion that's going to happen.

His admission to any school/program is going to require sign off by an administrator, given his history. He/they will have to build a case.

That said, despite not being a fan of AJF, I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t ultimately be approved. Well, unless his issues are even bigger than we know.

Last edited:
His admission to any school/program is going to require sign off by an administrator, given his history. He/they will have to build a case.

That said, despite not being a fan of AJF, I have a hard time believing he wouldn’t ultimately be approved. Well, unless his issues are even bigger than we know.
Seems like he has kept his nose clean since he’s been out of school, and those charges were dropped. Seems like only hurdle would be class credits. I feel at this point, the reward is worth the risk. I may not have felt that way 2 years ago.

Seems like he has kept his nose clean since he’s been out of school, and those charges were dropped. Seems like only hurdle would be class credits. I feel at this point, the reward is worth the risk. I may not have felt that way 2 years ago.

I think he has the potential to win over a lot of fans if he can bring in some humility and respect. Not saying he has to become a nun, but many of us could do without the nonstop "look at me. Everything is about me". If he comes on and promotes the team and his teammates and wins dominantly, but with some respect (similarly to how Gable Steveson matured and developed), that'd go a long way to redeeming his past reputation.

Either way if he's going to be competing and winning, it'll be easier to endure watching him do it putting up points for Iowa than for Oklahoma State.

No doubt keeping his nose clean is paramount. But I don’t think it is unfair to say there’s a lot more to him than just those dropped charges. Perhaps he has grown up and it won’t be difficult to convey that to the Iowa admin. But it does have to be done.

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
I think he has the potential to win over a lot of fans if he can bring in some humility and respect. Not saying he has to become a nun, but many of us could do without the nonstop "look at me. Everything is about me". If he comes on and promotes the team and his teammates and wins dominantly, but with some respect (similarly to how Gable Steveson matured and developed), that'd go a long way to redeeming his past reputation.

Either way if he's going to be competing and winning, it'll be easier to endure watching him do it putting up points for Iowa than for Oklahoma State.
Hypocrite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT