ADVERTISEMENT

Lynette Woodward

ms ludgate dwyer goes to washington GIF

Ya can take the bla k girl out of ghetto but ya can't take the ghetto out of the black girl
Just like pistol Pete played all white SEC. Different time different style of play.

Considering Bluder basically said the exact same thing after Clark passed her total, I don't see anything wrong with it. She will always be the AIAW big school leading scorer and she'll always be the first woman on the Globetrotters, no shame in those.

I mean. A men's ball and no 3 PT shot is a valid argument. I'm willing to entertain it.
Then let’s put an * in all the women’s basketball records and tge “old” records are no longer rekevent.
When did the 3 point shot come into play? Start the “modern basketball records” at that point…Probably more of an influence (in scoring records) than ball size. But if Woodward is correct, by all means…. She holds the old record and Clark holds the new “modern day” record for scoring.

Salty and racist. It's only up for CC from here, while she's sitting her ass at home.

I mean. A men's ball and no 3 PT shot is a valid argument. I'm willing to entertain it.
Okay but if we entertain it we don’t stop there. We dig into every single difference. The level of talent and competition is probably higher now than any other time. I’d bet there are far more athletes now, and on average playing at a much higher level.

It’s a pointless discussion. Because every era is different to so many degrees. So people making these arguments aren’t worth arguing with.

And she knew her brief moment in the sun was coming to an end with today being 22's last game so may as well go out with a bang.

So many people learned about this woman due to Lisa and CC22 and this is how you repay them. Shameful.
yeah, that was both a sad and pathetic 'speech'...... :(

Reactions: ddeanHawk
Okay but if we entertain it we don’t stop there. We dig into every single difference. The level of talent and competition is probably higher now than any other time. I’d bet there are far more athletes now, and on average playing at a much higher level.

It’s a pointless discussion. Because every era is different to so many degrees. So people making these arguments aren’t worth arguing with.
Good point.

Reactions: General Tso
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT