ADVERTISEMENT

Lynette Woodward

Agreed... But she's cut from the same cloth as Michael Jordan..

Good luck with pissing her off. Will see how that works out for you!

Aliyah Boston is pumped to have Caitlin on her team. I think they'll be great teammates and if other teams F*CK around, they'll find out!

People also forget that while Caitlin will be playing against better competition, she'll be playing WITH better talent.

And.... It's in the WNBAs best interest to not let defenders hack away at Caitlin. She doesn't need any favors, but I don't see teams being allowed to just beat her into the ground
She'll also have Kelsey Mitchell on the outside ready to drop some 3s on your head.

I predict Caitlin begins by concentrating primarily on getting a ton of assists for her team mates and then occasionally shooting the 3 point shots. I doubt the ball stays in her hands for long periods of time as she tries to get her shot. She's in this for the long haul and this approach will serve her well long term, imo.

🤣 she basically makes her record unbreakable unless the rules are changed back to when she played

wonder if she will have the same reaction if JuJu Watkins surpasses her some day? 🤔

Maybe it is part of the marketing plan: talk shit about Clark in the hopes that people will tune in to see if the shit talk comes to fruition. Probably giving them too much credit, however.
Did you listen to the whole interview. Just basically saying that it is going to be a change of what they will be facing. Never put down Catlin. She says it happens to all players that come to the pros including her. Talking about everyone not just Catlin.
Do not see anything wrong with it.

• Wow
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Did you listen to the whole interview. Just basically saying that it is going to be a change of what they will be facing. Never put down Catlin. She says it happens to all players that come to the pros including her. Talking about everyone not just Catlin.
Do not see anything wrong with it.
I didn't. With that being said, my comments are more general in nature.

Reactions: BHoppy
Someone should make a list of all of the former players trying to minimize Caitlin's records.

And all of the dumb asses (Dawn Staley included) who say she is not an all time great because she didn't win a national championship
Just think if Clark had gone to any of those WBB bluebloods. She would have won 3 or 4 championships. Same player,different teams.

I did not watch Woodard play but I have a guess that the competition she played against was nothing like CC played against. Just my opinion

NW Mo. State------
Grand View (?????) O.K. this was no doubt a scrummage or exhibition.

Times were different but she did not play against the caliber of teams/talent Iowa/Caitlin did.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

I don't understand why so many former women players want to tear down this generation of players....

She's going to blame Caitlin.... Like it's her fault that you were the hidden record holder. It seems that you're record would still be hidden if it wasn't for Caitlin, so just enjoy the moment in the sun.

Also the "we didn't have a 3 point shot" is such BS. You see how damn easy Caitlin can get to the hoop for layups? You don't think she would be driving a heck of a lot more, if there was no reason to shoot from 30 ft.

Just a garbage thing to say....
Because as women age they get fat, wrinkly, loose their hair and get cranky. As women age, they always hate on the younger, firmer more attractive members of their own sex.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
NW Mo. State------
Grand View (?????) O.K. this was no doubt a scrummage or exhibition.

Times were different but she did not play against the caliber of teams/talent Iowa/Caitlin did.
No shit. In the elite 8 to final run we played LSU, Uconn and SC. Basically the top three teams the last decade and we went 2-1 against them. There is NO way we could have played a harder tourney....

There will be parades and ESPN will try to make it a national holiday if that happens.
If ESPN is still in business......that money hole is running dry.
CC was a gift from heaven to them this year....won't happen next year. No offense but Juju is not drawing the attention CC did. Juju will have great regional appeal.....CC had national appeal.

If ESPN is still in business......that money hole is running dry.
CC was a gift from heaven to them this year....won't happen next year. No offense but Juju is not drawing the attention CC did. Juju will have great regional appeal.....CC had national appeal.
ESPN loses JuJu next year to the B1G, so you probably won't hear about her anymore. It'll be Hidalgo, Crooks, the Texas girl and UConn.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT