Dog callers
48ACD.png

Now the right hates Portnoy
Now the left loves Portnoy.

we have come full circle.

Now the right hates Portnoy
Now the left loves Portnoy.

we have come full circle.

My circle completed a long time ago. I liked him when Barstool was just getting started, then didn't like him when he became an ass (technically, he was an ass when I liked him I guess). Then I just started ignoring him.

Gay Conservatives are about to learn a terrible lesson on the cult they supported turning on them and making their lives much worse. I cannot stand Dave just wanted to show the irony of GQP projection.

I still don't love Portnoy! I don't hate him either! I'm just not interested in edgy sports content! Too niche for when I want edge.

My circle completed a long time ago. I liked him when Barstool was just getting started, then didn't like him when he became an ass (technically, he was an ass when I liked him I guess). Then I just started ignoring him.

No. He's still a massive douche. Being right about one issue doesn't change that.

Ok great.

It was just an observation based on Twitter replies.

Congrats on not being a degenerate gambler and trying pizza places for yourself.
Oh come on he’s entertaining. I don’t really follow him or barstool but the pizza reviews are great, and you can see 100s of places you will never get to try, at least anytime soon.

If Bongino shoots someone in the face I will not be surprised. He is so unhinged and violent leaning he seems like someone who will murder someone some day. Probably the guy who is banging his wife.
Well shit, I hope not, I better be more careful

Gym Jordan’s head is gonna explode since he included Portnoy as part of his political theater performance just last week.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT