ADVERTISEMENT

Marriage

I was going to say I'm glad I'm single but then realize I often forget to get groceries. And then I think to myself "JFC you're dumb" due to me forgetting to get groceries and then not knowing what I want to go get for quick food.

Damn, I am the husband and wife to my own self.

I was going to say I'm glad I'm single but then realize I often forget to get groceries. And then I think to myself "JFC you're dumb" due to me forgetting to get groceries and then not knowing what I want to go get for quick food.

Damn, I am the husband and wife to my own self.
If you’re lucky enough to find the right person, marriage is an absolute blast. Before I met my wife I felt like you do, happy to be single. Looking back, I wasn’t happy, I really did want to find my true love, and I somehow did. She’s my best friend and I’d be lost without her.

My once wife dreamed I cheated on her.

Basically, I had to deal with the drama of being a cheating husband, but I didn’t get to actually have sex with someone else.

48a1009de8fdb51fbbf81ca824a1d0c6717ae3de.gif

Reactions: Sharky1203
If you’re lucky enough to find the right person, marriage is an absolute blast. Before I met my wife I felt like you do, happy to be single. Looking back, I wasn’t happy, I really did want to find my true love, and I somehow did. She’s my best friend and I’d be lost without her.
That's great, broski *fist pound* (not sarcasm)!

I guess for me I've never really been all too interested in a relationship- literally been in just one my entire life. It's been nearly six years since I've even had a slight crush. I'm chillin brah 🤙

Since we became empty nesters last month we don't prepare dinner very regularly.
Sometimes I'll decide to make something, sometimes she will. Sometimes neither does and we forage separately when we get hungry.
I'm a very focused shopper - buy what I need to make something.
She buys stuff we need that I never think about and is very organized.
I enjoy doing the dishes.
This shit doesn't have to be hard.

Nah, she insists we “need” the cleaning lady because she doesn’t have time to deep clean. The cleaning lady has to think “wtf am I doing here?” every time she shows up.

She actually brought to my attention that the cleaning lady is “free”, since her job gives her an annual “lifestyle” cash stipend to spend on gym memberships, cleaners, or whatever the hell else you want to spend it on. I’ve explained that’s just part of her total compensation that the company can easily remove should they begin to struggle financially, but she doesn’t see it that way.
Am I the only one here who sees that your wife desperately wants to have a threesome with the cleaning lady?

Let's see...

I buy the groceries, do the laundry, do the cooking, do the dishes, clean the kitchen...my wife mows and does the yard work. I got the MUCH better end of the deal.

Does anyone else feel like they’ve been rendered incapable of making a decision? If I try to do anything off script, it’ll be wrong. “Why did you park there? There’s a better spot” “Why would you think pizza is a good idea for dinner, don’t you know me at all?” 12 years of marriage and the best lesson I’ve learned is to ask first, it’s not worth it to go rogue.

I am not sure ... I can't decide. :)

• Haha
Reactions: UNIHawkfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT