ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Shooting in Jacksonville

Awesome, the 2 places I call home making news for murders in the last couple days

If you watch the video above you can see the laser paint the guys chest right before the camera cuts off.

Awesome, the 2 places I call home making news for murders in the last couple days

I don't know what its good for, but I've eaten at that place a couple of times as it was across the street from the hotel I usually stay at. And its open late.

fark_7xTSB8PyD93BoZDAk-rGea0hznk.jpg

There was a shooting at the Lee football game on Friday night in Jacksonville, too.

Yeah, Raines I think. My dad texted me an hour ago asking if I heard about the shooting in Jacksonville and I thought he was talking about the high school football game

Reactions: goldmom
That chick from the NRA will be on Fox tomorrow. Wonder if Orange Turd mentions this at his next red neck rally?

People are losing their ability to interact with each other socially in a postive and productive manner due to the digital age. An off the cuff, uneducated observation on my part.

So your response to a mass shooting in a large, open floor plan restaurants where dozens have gathered to have fun, laugh and play a game is to say people have lost the ability to interact with each other.

Incredibly disturbing. I could only make it a few seconds in after the fire started. Just sickening.

From personal experience, I know that video games can be aggravating at times. I’ve often overreacted to stuff online and have seen others do the same. But there’s no excuse to go this far.

Hopefully, this’ll put things in perspective for many gamers. Next time you want to yell and scream at a game, just calm down and walk away. No one should have to fear a reaction like this for playing a game.

Fairly telling indicator of what’s wrong with our society today. We seemed to have less of these issues when we weren’t so “connected.”

Isn’t that a false statement. Haven’t mass gun shootings gone down over the decades?

Reactions: lucas80
Incredibly disturbing. I could only make it a few seconds in after the fire started. Just sickening.

From personal experience, I know that video games can be aggravating at times. I’ve often overreacted to stuff online and have seen others do the same. But there’s no excuse to go this far.

Hopefully, this’ll put things in perspective for many gamers. Next time you want to yell and scream at a game, just calm down and walk away. No one should have to fear a reaction like this for playing a game.

Or sports in general.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT