ADVERTISEMENT

Meet jo biden's DEI Hire to Head The Secret Service! No [ZERO] Military or Tactical Security Experience

Her story is actually quite fascinating.. an actual Pepsico story is involved even lol

she did 25 years and was high ranking in the secret service when she retired. doesn’t sound the dei hire to me but then again i have a feeling you don’t even know what that means

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
she did 25 years and was high ranking in the secret service when she retired. doesn’t sound the dei hire to me but then again i have a feeling you don’t even know what that means
DEI is one of her self declared priorities lol

Lot's of [Gov] jobs at the Secret Service! Please list the positions she held that qualified her to lead the agency?? Keeping Coke from stealing Pepsi's secret recipe? I'll wait............

"From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo, where she was responsible for directing and implementing security protocols for the company's facilities in North America. Her role involves developing risk management assessment and risk mitigation."

Lot's of [Gov] jobs at the Secret Service! Please list the positions she held that qualified her to lead the agency?? Keeping Coke from stealing Pepsi's secret recipe? I'll wait............

"From 2019 to 2022, Cheatle served as senior director of global security at PepsiCo, where she was responsible for directing and implementing security protocols for the company's facilities in North America. Her role involves developing risk management assessment and risk mitigation."

Assistant director of protective operations
Special Agent in charge

hate dei all you want but calling her a dei hire is wrong. she was highly qualified

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT