ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump's 12-Hour Trip To Toronto Cost Taxpayers $174,000 In Hotel Bills

That kidney surgery she had a few months ago really tightened up her skin.
As far as the trip, anyone remember back during the campaign when Don bragged about using other people's money, and how sweet that was? It turns out that was one of the few times he wasn't lying.

Reactions: MitchL
With the recent revelations about Melanie getting a WH staffer fired, I think its safe to say she is , indeed, the bitch many of us thought she was.

Her and Turd are meant for each other. What a far cry from the Bush wives and Michelle as far as model FLOTUS's.

Reactions: BelemNole
With the recent revelations about Melanie getting a WH staffer fired, I think its safe to say she is , indeed, the bitch many of us thought she was.

Her and Turd are meant for each other. What a far cry from the Bush wives and Michelle as far as model FLOTUS's.

You ignorant rube.

You act as though other previous First Ladies had no input or impact on behind the scene terminations.

You ignorant rube.

You act as though other previous First Ladies had no input or impact on behind the scene terminations.
Add this incident to Melanie's clothing controversy last summer and think again.

To see an "ignorant rube"... try a mirror.

The Obama's spent a fortune as well. Remember then taking separate planes? I believe you didn't give a crap back then, so why give a crap now?
Trump said repeatedly he is super smart. and a great businessman. He said he’d cut waste. He can’t even keep #3 on a leash.

The last time there was one of these threads, someone posted about how little Melania pays her staff to support the notion that she cares about taxpayer money.

Since then, it came out that John Kelly won't let her promote and pay her "staff" more money. The personnel budget is split between the West Wing and the East Wing, and Kelly chose to give the money to his people instead of hers, much to her chagrin.

The Obama's spent a fortune as well. Remember then taking separate planes? I believe you didn't give a crap back then, so why give a crap now?
Where were you when Obama visited our troops in combat zones, or at Walter Reed? Where were you when the Obamas were at Dover as fallen service members were returned to the US? Where were you when the Obamas visited Arlington?
Now your guy can’t get his hair mussed to honor our fallen.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
I didn't give a crap then because it was bullshit. Don't really give a crap now, either, as evidenced by 0 posts on the topic. But YOU did give a crap then...a HUGE crap. Now you're just a lying hypocritical pile of crap, bent over, and TIITB.

Good look for you, btw. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT