ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Freestyle Day One

What's it say? After a post today pointing out what I referenced above, I got this:
downey_twitter.png

I'm in good company. Kid - oops, I mean "man" - has the thinnest skin going for someone who "speaks the truth" so often on twitter.

What's it say? After a post today pointing out what I referenced above, I got this:
downey_twitter.png

I'm in good company. Kid - oops, I mean "man" - has the thinnest skin going for someone who "speaks the truth" so often on twitter.

Are you expecting sympathy? Maybe you shouldn't be following PDIII.

I think DT just guaranteed that Cox does not move up to 92KG next year. Smart (not) move by the Unicorn.

I'm still amazed at the run Gilman had. Just thinking where he was at in March, and then having to go to a last chance qualifier, just to qualify for the trials. Then having to go through a loaded field in Lincoln. My goodness!

Amen. What a day today - up, UP, down, and back UP. Just impossible to comprehend what Gilman has done. Very proud of Iowa & HWC & Gilman.

Amen. What a day today - up, UP, down, and back UP. Just impossible to comprehend what Gilman has done. Very proud of Iowa & HWC & Gilman.

Yes. ^^ Just think...Gilman had a better placing today in a very tough field at the World Cup level than he did in March at the NCAA's. Whodda thunk that?

Congrats to Gilman, I know he wanted gold today, but silver isn't bad!

I like the way DT wrestles (much more than Cox who seems to take periods of time off from wrestling) and was rooting for him at the Trials. Since then, not so much. DT has really shown his true colors over the last few months and it isn't pretty. Meanwhile, Cox has shown himself to be a well spoken young man that one can really look up to as a role model. Don't know if I will ever be able to root for DT over Cox again.

Yes. ^^ Just think...Gilman had a better placing today in a very tough field at the World Cup level than he did in March at the NCAA's. Whodda thunk that?

Congrats to Gilman, I know he wanted gold today, but silver isn't bad!
Isnt bad.... To put that into prospective Steiber got knocked out and Zain has lost a match already and could possibly not medal (Just in Zain out also) Gilmans run has been incredible

Last edited:
Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
The bothersome thing about Taylor's tweets, to me, is that Cox is his teammate. They represent America. I can tell you who I'd rather have traveling with me in the future as a fellow competitor for Team USA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT