ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Ticket Question

whatisthat

Scout Team
Sep 8, 2006
Hey all, not the most tech savvy fellow around. Got my season tickets e-mailed to me today and instead of downloading each ticket separately it is now a add All-in-1 ticket to save to your phone. That is sensational...however, when I do that the only ticket that shows up is the exhibition game against Quincy. Does it only bring the ticket up for the next game once the current home game is over, or am I doing something completely wrong? haha! Thanks for the help.

Hey all, not the most tech savvy fellow around. Got my season tickets e-mailed to me today and instead of downloading each ticket separately it is now a add All-in-1 ticket to save to your phone. That is sensational...however, when I do that the only ticket that shows up is the exhibition game against Quincy. Does it only bring the ticket up for the next game once the current home game is over, or am I doing something completely wrong? haha! Thanks for the help.

Last year’s tickets were downloadable from the start. Not sure how this new system works but if you can’t get it figured out yourself you should call or email the ticket office for assistance, they’re always helpful.

This is my first year as a season ticket holder. All my tickets are visible in the Hawkeyes app. Then as I understood it the ticket will show up in Google Pay on gameday.

I haven't bought a season parking pass. I drive from out of county and I'm not too familiar with all the lots. Is it worth getting the parking pass?

This is my first year as a season ticket holder. All my tickets are visible in the Hawkeyes app. Then as I understood it the ticket will show up in Google Pay on gameday.

I haven't bought a season parking pass. I drive from out of county and I'm not too familiar with all the lots. Is it worth getting the parking pass?

If you park at the Hancher lots the U runs Shuttle buses to and from the game, dropping and picking up at the Carver east doors. If you’re parked there a half hour before tipoff you should have no problem getting there in time. And it’s free.

Yesterday in my wallet app it showed Quincy. With that game over, today it shows N Dakota on 11/7. Just what I thought it would do.

I like it, but will hold my enthusiasm until I need to transfer a game ticket to another person like I did to my son last year. If necessary, will need to call the ticket office and find out how!

What is the parking passes cost for season ticket holders anyhow? Waiting for bus at hancher isn’t bad on most days but windy cold ones could be rough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT