ADVERTISEMENT

Message Board Geniuses . . .

j8h3k.gif

So OP is just allowed to steal the "we are at war with Purdue" pic and not credit BHGP? Isn't that like journalism 101?

It's official, I am one now.

And @goldmom, I'm sorry that another deluded publisher finds me talented. I know you disagree. ;)

I’m flattered that among the horde of HROT faithful you single me out as their leader. The undisputed fan favorite. The perpetual favorite. A warrior for those accomplished in concise, grammatically acceptable prose easily understood by the cornfield types in Black and Gold.
But really...a “mollywhopper”???

You were on a roll. You had this. Iowa faithful were enthralled. Heck, I was almost enthralled. But then you went and used a term straight outta Council Bluffs. Or Keokuk. Or the Des Moines Garden Club Board of Directors Spring Flower Show.

No self respecting football loving Southern boy - or girl - would EVER use that sissy “word”. You would be shunned in at least six states and no one would even let their children play with your children.
Are you SURE you are really a guy? Turn in your man card until further notice please.

Reactions: LuteHawk
I’m flattered that among the horde of HROT faithful you single me out as their leader. The undisputed fan favorite. The perpetual favorite. A warrior for those accomplished in concise, grammatically acceptable prose easily understood by the cornfield types in Black and Gold.
But really...a “mollywhopper”???

You were on a roll. You had this. Iowa faithful were enthralled. Heck, I was almost enthralled. But then you went and used a term straight outta Council Bluffs. Or Keokuk. Or the Des Moines Garden Club Board of Directors Spring Flower Show.

No self respecting football loving Southern boy - or girl - would EVER use that sissy “word”. You would be shunned in at least six states and no one would even let their children play with your children.
Are you SURE you are really a guy? Turn in your man card until further notice please.
My editor there is a 'bama fan. He liked it.

You must never get tired of being wrong ;)

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
I just got an email from Torbee's wife:

"This morning my husband Torbee dislocated
his shoulder from patting himself on the back
too much"

I got an email from her this morning “It’s about time I had a big wang, I was used to my husbands small peen”

If I read the article correctly....your most hated rivalry dates all the way back to......2011?

@torbee I have mention from you in the lounge? Im not a lounge member anymore mang.
I was pointing out that when Hawkeye Report gets mentioned by the MBG crew on Twitter - as your Tweet was last season - it is good exposure and extra clicks for HR.

Also, how come you're a Poor now? Ts and Ps, but please don't come near my yard.

• Love
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT