ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Dolphins Plan To Punish Players Who Protest Anthem

Our other options may have been liars, but they weren’t sexual abusers. Oh, and they also weren’t in bed with the Russians. But that’s a whole different topic.

I had a nice discussion with some buddies during our 9 hour road trip up north last week. My main point was this: Being a piece of shit human being is terrible. Everyone should hate somebody that is selfish, and only looking out for themselves. But being a terrible human being, AND a dipshit, is even worse. Trump is so stupid, he doesn’t realize how obvious he’s making this whole thing.

The only thing worse than that: The people that are too stupid to see any of it.

Hillary is a sex-abuse enabler who attacked the women who came forward against her pussy-grabbing husband. And she arranged for the Russians to get uranium.

Just stop.

Hillary is a sex-abuse enabler who attacked the women who came forward against her pussy-grabbing husband. And she arranged for the Russians to get uranium.

Just stop.
Trump attacked the women that came out against him. Stop.

Our other options may have been liars, but they weren’t sexual abusers. Oh, and they also weren’t in bed with the Russians. But that’s a whole different topic.

I had a nice discussion with some buddies during our 9 hour road trip up north last week. My main point was this: Being a piece of shit human being is terrible. Everyone should hate somebody that is selfish, and only looking out for themselves. But being a terrible human being, AND a dipshit, is even worse. Trump is so stupid, he doesn’t realize how obvious he’s making this whole thing.

The only thing worse than that: The people that are too stupid to see any of it.
It was hillary, who says she anti bank/wallstreet even though the majority of her wealth came from them. She doesn't seem any better to me. Better liar? Yes. Don't even get me started on bernie :). Rubio is a moron and texas ted cares about nothing but texas imo.

Everyone should hate trump, but they don't......unfortunately that says a lot about this country :(

It was hillary, who says she anti bank/wallstreet even though the majority of her wealth came from them. She doesn't seem any better to me. Better liar? Yes. Don't even get me started on bernie :). Rubio is a moron and texas ted cares about nothing but texas imo.

Everyone should hate trump, but they don't......unfortunately that says a lot about this country :(

Give me someone else to vote for!

I would have voted for Jim Webb over Trump if the Dems would have nominated him instead of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Video evidence of beating up your girlfriend = 2 weeks

Kneeling = 4 weeks

I hope the entire team kneels.

This. Does anyone honestly believe they’d suspend the entire team? Or even half the team?

You can tell that Trump supporters know that Trump is bad news because they keep bringing up Hillary to justify their vote. If they were actually happy about their vote they would just view Hillary as a loser who isn't worth bringing up again.

You can tell that Trump supporters know that Trump is bad news because they keep bringing up Hillary to justify their vote. If they were actually happy about their vote they would just view Hillary as a loser who isn't worth bringing up again.

I agree with this. Nominate someone better.

Another reason why labor unions should be tossed into the shitcan of history.

And there it is, proving Trad never stood on the “you are at work” claim from the beginning, as this is specifically discussing labor/management contractual relationship and rule-making. Purely within the scope of employment.

And he essentially demands it stops. So much for that horseshit logic.

And there it is, proving Trad never stood on the “you are at work” claim from the beginning, as this is specifically discussing labor/management contractual relationship and rule-making. Purely within the scope of employment.

And he essentially demands it stops. So much for that horseshit logic.

Huh?

Okay... let's say you own a Croatian food cart or whatever. You have an employee who wants to protest the police in front of your customers while he's on your clock.

This is okay with you?

Go protest the police on your own freaking time! It's not a difficult concept.

How powerful is the Croation food truck union?

I agree with this. Nominate someone better.
That's the thing, though. It really has nothing to do with Hillary. The Hillary you say you oppose and hate never existed before or after the election. That person was a creation by the right. The real Hillary was just an middle of the road politician who had probably spent too much time in government. She sucked in some areas and was good in others. The Hillary you talk about is a fictional character only there to make you tolerate voting Republican. She is the epitome of a boogeyman.

That's the thing, though. It really has nothing to do with Hillary. The Hillary you say you oppose and hate never existed before or after the election. That person was a creation by the right. The real Hillary was just an middle of the road politician who had probably spent too much time in government. She sucked in some areas and was good in others. The Hillary you talk about is a fictional character only there to make you tolerate voting Republican. She is the epitome of a boogeyman.

I was politically aware in the 1990s. I watched Hillary live on TV talking about the vast right wing conspiracy. I don't want her anywhere near the White House ever again.

1st Amendment not protected at place of employment. Nice try.
In the name of corporate rights over individual rights....which are guaranteed by the Constitution. Not arguing with you...just showing the folly and foolishness of your position. Individual Rights are guaranteed by the Constitution....not the rights of corporate America. If YOU are “strict constructionist” Iowa, you need to be a strict constructionist all the time.

In the name of corporate rights over individual rights....which are guaranteed by the Constitution. Not arguing with you...just showing the folly and foolishness of your position. Individual Rights are guaranteed by the Constitution....not the rights of corporate America. If YOU are “strict constructionist” Iowa, you need to be a strict constructionist all the time.

I also recognize that employers have a right to limit speech during times of employment. If we had blanket free speech for all at any job then ugly things could be said without recourse.

I also recognize that employers have a right to limit speech during times of employment. If we had blanket free speech for all at any job then ugly things could be said without recourse.
And just exactly, how does this “ kneeling” protest by players...who are kneeling in unity opposing police brutality of blacks, influence their “business environment”?
Kneel or not, one team wins and one team loses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT