ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan beats Indiana

Indiana went up 17 then a combination of Michigan getting hot and Indiana turning the ball over, missing shots and lay ups led to the change in the momentum. Holmes didn’t play until the end when they were down 8 with six minutes to go to try and change the game but Indiana went down 13 and it was game over so they pulled her.

I would have rather played Indiana tomorrow to be honest. Michigan is a pretty dangerous team. Even when we played them and shot lights out they still hung around for a bit. Hopefully their legs are toast from that comeback.
It'll be their 3rd game in 3 days. Hopefully Clark comes out a little hotter than today.

Said before the P St game Iowa either loses to P St or wins the whole thing.

This is over.

Congrats on another tourney win!!
if we lose now, I blame you, and you will be like
What Have I Done Cat GIF

I was a bit surprised that in the post game discussion on B1G, they were still debating if Iowa would be a #1 seed if they won the BTT.

That's a given, imo.
They probably would have been a shoe in if they would have beaten Indiana and Ohio State, two highly ranked teams to win the tournament. But that is no longer the case……that may hurt their chances at that 1 seed. They might need a little help now to get there.

A lot of projections had two pac 10 teams in Stanford and UCLA getting #1 seeds, with South Carolina and Ohio State. Ohio State obviously has lost 2 in a row now. UCLA got beat last night by USC in the semifinals of the PAC 10 tournament.

I think Stanford and South Carolina get a 1 seed, win or lose in the PAC 10/SEC championships. If Iowa wins the BTT, I see them being a #1 seed now. It will get muddy if Iowa and Stanford both lose. USC might jump to a #1. Texas will be in the mix too if they win the Big 12.

Reactions: MitchLL
They probably would have been a shoe in if they would have beaten Indiana and Ohio State, two highly ranked teams to win the tournament. But that is no longer the case……that may hurt their chances at that 1 seed. They might need a little help now to get there.
Iowa shouldn't be punished because other teams lost. They don't have a choice as to who they play.

Nope. They win the BTT they are a 1 seed and there is really no debate about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT