ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Nah, Hansen tried for the cheap foul tactic of stopping in front of Clark as she was going for the inbounds pass.

There was contact but it occurred almost as Clark was catching the ball, so it would've been a sh** call regardless.

I’ll look forward to finding that on video when I get home sounds like a great game. I’ll follow up in 30-40 minutes.

Hate to say this, but recalling the last matchup with Nebbie... the officials could be a factor tomorrow. Hope not. If the Hawks play like they did today...especially the ball movement...they'll wear 'em down.

BTW, a little bonus... Clones lost to KSU today.

Hate to say this, but recalling the last matchup with Nebbie... the officials could be a factor tomorrow. Hope not. If the Hawks play like they did today...especially the ball movement...they'll wear 'em down.

BTW, a little bonus... Clones lost to KSU today.

I hope not. I don't think players forgot that game. We may be on Hulk Smash mode.

Finally home…..holy what the hell happened Batman!!!

Now you chaps know, I’ve been singing these girls praises all year, but they’re just showing off now.☺️

This is a focused, loose, deep (enough) team, coming on like a Zephyr!&

OIP.-DHqHYe6uWCIZ8Phqzdk3AHaEK

OIP.ubOl63C1uZ94YmK3AWhGpQHaEK

11 am Central. And that’s after losing an hour to Daylight Savings.
I acknowledge that TV drives this, but it wasn’t well thought out. These are excellent athletes, but the game ended at 5:30, rehydration takes time. Eat a meal. Unwind. Get to sleep. 11 am wasn’t good to begin with, but losing an hour makes it worse.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
She really has not gotten the calls all season. It’s almost as if they think that because she’s a sophomore she shouldn’t get them.

This….⬆️ I’m not typically a these refs suck guy, but this young lady gets NO calls!

Then ignore it and keep moving. If I want to make fun of a commercial aired during the game, I'm going to do it.
You are free to be a douche and I'm gonna call a douche a douche. Lots of places to post stupid shit. Spare the rest of us.
Don't quit the day job

You are free to be a douche and I'm gonna call a douche a douche. Lots of places to post stupid shit. Spare the rest of us.
Don't quit the day job
I'm really at a crossroads now, because I was only going to make that 1 joke. But now I want to do it more.

Iowa needs a guard for next year...that's what I've learned in the last 3 minutes of this game.
I learned in the last 3 minutes that it wouldn't hurt a couple of those girls to transfer out, if they ever want to play. Definitely not D1 material...doubt Lisa would ever run them off, but they are taking up valuable space on the roster, at a time when the Hawks could make some bacon in the recruiting world!

I acknowledge that TV drives this, but it wasn’t well thought out. These are excellent athletes, but the game ended at 5:30, rehydration takes time. Eat a meal. Unwind. Get to sleep. 11 am wasn’t good to begin with, but losing an hour makes it worse.

Yea.... Kind of crappy to be the 2nd game that gets done at 5:30 and essentially playing at 10am tomorrow. Body will think that it's 10am.

Hopefully Nebraska has even less legs. Their game was tight until the final few minutes. And game #4 for them.

How deep do they play their bench?

Reactions: lucas80
I learned in the last 3 minutes that it wouldn't hurt a couple of those girls to transfer out, if they ever want to play. Definitely not D1 material...doubt Lisa would ever run them off, but they are taking up valuable space on the roster, at a time when the Hawks could make some bacon in the recruiting world!
I get the feeling the pressure to play isn't as great in women's basketball. Many of those players may actually be using the scholarship to get their degree so playing time may not be what the main factor is. That or it's better to sit on the bench on a team with Caitlin Clark than it is to see some playing time for a mid-major.

And yes, I am talking out of my ass here, but it doesn't seem like you have as widespread use of the portal in the women's game as you see in men's. It was still big with the best players though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT