ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

Padilla has provided nothing. Our Oline sucks plus shitty OC.
Ah bullshit. Padilla's doing fine - as far as possible. We suck and we knew Mich was going to squash us flat no matter who was QB. And guess what. Actually we're holding them down better than I would have thought. If we keep them under 50 I'm a happy man.

Ah bullshit. Padilla's doing fine - as far as possible. We suck and we knew Mich was going to squash us flat no matter who was QB. And guess what. Actually we're holding them down better than I would have thought. If we keep them under 50 I'm a happy man.
Lol so Petras did fine too then per your standards.

At this point, try and keep from being the only team in a conference championship game this season to be held to single-digit in points.

I don't at all he and or Petras isn't the reason our offense sucks. That is the issue.
They don't help it either. Padilla can at least move around a bit. I say scrap the offense, but this is exactly what KF wants. This will be another press conference where KF says we just didn't execute.

No, they’re not. If our offense could scare them even the slightest, we could very easily be winning this ball game.

Fu*k, the offense sucks
They have a defense slightly better than Iowa, they have an offense that has been WAY better than Iowa. They're 11-1 with their only loss by 4 points to the 11th ranked team. They're doing what they're stats have said they've done all year.

I would argue that Iowa actually isn't this bad, but sometimes it's hard to argue that.

Reactions: BlackNGoldWings
We needed to have everything go right to win this game. Every red zone possession we got conservative and ran the ball up the middle with Goodson. TD on the 1st possession could have changed the game. Kirk thinks he can coach every game the same. Total bullshit.

They have a defense slightly better than Iowa, they have an offense that has been WAY better than Iowa. They're 11-1 with their only loss by 4 points to the 11th ranked team. They're doing what they're stats have said they've done all year.

I would argue that Iowa actually isn't this bad, but sometimes it's hard to argue that.
We scored one offensive touchdown against 3-8 Nebraska if I remember correctly.

Iowa IS this bad.

It’s one thing to lose a game but a hard fought game but to lose so bad like this isn’t easy to swallow- just absolutely no hope in the name of the good Lord himself - so bad it’s unbearable to watch but I am still rooting them on like a crackhead

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT