ADVERTISEMENT

Might as well send the anti-Trump fanatics closer to the edge

I don't pine for impeachment. I have zero desire for that spectacle to get played out. I am happy enough to discredit him and have it known his whole election is tainted. If the Dems can get one house of congress, it will limit him going forward. That is enough for me. We should be supporting Ms Finkenauer over Rod Blum in our area and that will be the best strategy.

I don't pine for impeachment. I have zero desire for that spectacle to get played out. I am happy enough to discredit him and have it known his whole election is tainted. If the Dems can get one house of congress, it will limit him going forward. That is enough for me. We should be supporting Ms Finkenauer over Rod Blum in our area and that will be the best strategy.
That is a rational statement.

You people all understand that there is 0 chance of impeachment. Without 67 votes in the senate, you have absolutely nothing, and you will never get 67 votes.
Impeachment just needs a simple majority of the House. That's fairly likely if the Democrats take over control, which in itself is fairly likely. Conviction by the Senate is highly unlikely.

A tax cut....a tax cut....my kingdom for a tax cut....

LOL
A great deal more than tax reform, although that's a biggie (which is going to cost me money). Judicial appointments, deregulation, shit-canning the various imperial decrees of his predecessor, and maybe a better situation in Korea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT