ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota Will Win The West

Minnesota was very fortunate early on to get by untouched, but they seem to be ironing things out and are becoming pretty solid. With our offense going backwards by the hour, I wouldn't be shocked at all for them to win at Kinnick.

All that being said, Wisky should waltz to the West title with no threat.

Wisconsin still has to come to Minnesota & win. Minnesota actually has wood QB, 3 of the top WR's in the BigTen, & one of the best WR'S core in the nation. Really good RB's. Minnesota destroyed Wisconsin last season.

Wisconsin struggled to contain Minnesota Minnesota WR's & if Wisconsin focus on that, gophers have running back good ones who break out & online is gelling
lol

As a Gopher fan, I'd say it's unlikely but there is a reasonable chance right now you have a 1 or 2 loss MN team playing a 1 loss WI team with a trip to the B1G CG on the line. Beating WI is another matter. PSU, IA, WI will all be tough and I'm not counting out NW either. MN will need to go at least 2-2 during that stretch. It was obvious MN has been building a pretty good roster, so the only thing that has been surprising so far is some of the score differentials. The QB showed some flashes last year and has been steadily improving ever since.

Didn't Iowa have a similar schedule within the last several seasons?

South Dakota State would blow Rutgers out of the water, but they also manhandled the Gophers for 3 quarters and still lost somehow so.........Rutgers is a loser proof game.
To be sure, Rutgers loses many football games, but the overall program; especially after factoring in fan bases, is not nearly the loser the goofer program is with little brew II aka Yosemite Sam running the show!

Iowa would be 6-0 right now if they had Minnesota's cupcake schedule the first half of the season.

This is Wisconsin's division to lose this year. Which could certainly happen, but Minnesota isnt nearly as complete a team as Wisconsin. So they will need to have the game of their season to beat them.

The west will be won by Wiscy or us.

I think we are out of the picture!! Will have one more beat down coming at Wiscy. We will lose one more just for losing’s sake... This season will be over before BF figures out what to do with his OL! He can barely do his own job calling plays....

Let's put it this way. Iowa has one helluva a lot better chance of running the table than Nebraska does. Sure, Iowa has lost a couple of close, hard fought games. I'm just glad MY team doesn't get flat out raped by the opposition on a weekly basis. GBR? LMAO

Nebraska has no chance and will be lucky to get 6-6. That wasn't the argument though

This one is for your Nebraska friends. Did you know the Gophers are 33 - 25 - 2 all time against the famed Nebraska Corn Huskers? Ponder that.

Maybe OP is onto something. Minnesota just about tripled their odds of winning the West after today. Go into the last game of the season vs Wisky with one more loss and it’s winner take all for the West if Iowa doesn’t run the table. Sorry, those are just the facts. Back to mocking PJ.

Maybe OP is onto something. Minnesota just about tripled their odds of winning the West after today. Go into the last game of the season vs Wisky with one more loss and it’s winner take all for the West if Iowa doesn’t run the table. Sorry, those are just the facts. Back to mocking PJ.
LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT