ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch McConnell on the Sunday morning shows

Also, these two ladies are the worst interviewers I’ve ever seen. Holy hell. 80% of each interview was spent asking then same questions 6 different ways in an effort for them to get him to say he’s going to be against Trump on a few issues. What a waste.

csb

Reactions: GOHOX69
Mitch the B*itch has no principles at this point in life. He has no self awareness. I know for a fact that I will not have the mental fitness at his age to serve. It is just pathetic that those around him don't tell him just to resign.
And just think. He’s only three months older than Biden, who is running for another 4 years.

And just think. He’s only three months older than Biden, who is running for another 4 years.

And think Mitch has multiply seizures or other significant events in front of the camera. Trump asleep in court on multiple days only to shart himself to awaken. Trump doesn't live healthy, hence why is less healthy than Biden.

Reactions: GOHOX69
And think Mitch has multiply seizures or other significant events in front of the camera. Trump asleep in court on multiple days only to shart himself to awaken. Trump doesn't live healthy, hence why is less healthy than Biden.
Ok. Agree. But you said “I know for a fact that I will not have the mental fitness at his age to serve. It is just pathetic that those around him don't tell him just to resign.”

Biden is the same age.

Ok. Agree. But you said “I know for a fact that I will not have the mental fitness at his age to serve. It is just pathetic that those around him don't tell him just to resign.”

Biden is the same age.
He knows his own body.

People are all kinds of different. My 97 year old grandma used to ask me about stem cells and papers she had read on them. Others at 97 are human veggies.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It's sick that Rs will support a traitor rapist simply because he has a R next to his name. Way to admit that your party has nothing to do with independent thought and everything to do with being part of a conforming cult.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Trump is neither. But the BIG GUY Joe PAUSE Biden can fondle his daughter in the shower. Donald Trump will be your next President, whether you like it or not dip shit😂 OK Huey?

Mitch the B*itch has no principles at this point in life. He has no self awareness. I know for a fact that I will not have the mental fitness at his age to serve. It is just pathetic that those around him don't tell him just to resign.
He would put crooked Joe pause Biden to shame in a cognitive test. Easily!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT