ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell Reinstated

If there's one thing more pathetic than putting someone on ignore here instead of debating them, it's announcing to everyone that you're going to do it. Even moreso when you have said it multiple times before yet never actually do it.
Trust me SP, it is not near as annoying as you are with your constant stupidity, BS inside information, and to make it worse you try so hard to back peddle and you just make it worse and worse......you do realize this entire thread is poking fun at you?

Oh yeah, well I'm on the space station and a bird flew by pulling a sign saying Mitchell was reinstated, then the stupid thing flew right in our turbo thrusters. :confused:

If there's one thing more pathetic than putting someone on ignore here instead of debating them, it's announcing to everyone that you're going to do it. Even moreso when you have said it multiple times before yet never actually do it.
yet you have me on ignore. pussy

Some how the decent news that Mitchell has been reinstated got lost in this thread. Big surprise!! Who's right, who's wrong, blah, blah.

Oh yeah, well I'm on the space station and a bird flew by pulling a sign saying Mitchell was reinstated, then the stupid thing flew right in our turbo thrusters. :confused:

You too? Happened nearly same way with me. My sisters, dog groomer who's uncle is from St. Louis told her that a note floated into his back yard from the sky, written on NASA paper. It indicated Mitchell was reinstated. Must have been right after the sad turbo thruster incident.

Reactions: Kurt Warner
So is this really true? ?
Yes.
just happened at 1:15 presser with Ferentz. you can watch on BTN2go. Ferentz said they found out on Friday in Ames that the U of I had sent a letter to Mitchell (didn't say what) and it had to do with the code of conduct. Ferentz doesn't want any distraction whatsoever since it was Friday and the game was 24 hours away, and doubt he even read it or asked a question, he just put Mitchell in a car and had him taken back to Iowa City.

Yesterday, KF issued a press release saying Mitchell was suspended till further notice as there was lots of grumbling about his status and wanted to get it out there that he was dealing with it.

KF said he met last night with Mitchell and after their conversation, he felt comfortable that nothing was coming of this letter and that he was fine so he reinstated him.

He is now good to go. KF didn't say he is back to #3 but did say it will be "all hands on deck" depending on what happens with Daniels.

I would say if there is ANY doubt to the health of Daniels, KF will rest him now that Mitchell is good to go. We need to see what he can do anyway.

I think when the details come out about this incident we will all be SHOCKED that Mitchell is allowed to even wear an Iowa uniform. After all, the most conservative coach in college football, Kirk Ferentz, was so upset about the details of this matter that he promptly... ........ re-instated him.

Reactions: BuckRussel
My brother just texted me and said he saw on twitter that Mitchell had a meeting with Coach Ferentz and that Ferentz has been reinstated and will coach against Pittsburgh.

Convenient. Nothing says discipline like a 20 hour time out.
Get the facts and you'd know. Don't for get. Nards coached under the biggest sleaze ball in the B1G before going to Pitt . So you don't want to go there

Its not like we are talking about a starting CB just getting out of prison here. We are talking about a 4th or 5th string RB that has never taken a carry in his career.

Narducci's new fan base probably don't want to go down the road of discipline. Sparty has a very good record of not caring what their players do outside of football. I hope Narducci won't be the same way but once you are raised to justify anything to win, it gets easier to look the other way.

Narduzzi coached with Urbs...or did you mean Franklin?
So you don't even know who Narduzzi coached with before Pitt?

91835-is-he-smart-or-is-he-stupid-gi-LTOr.gif

.....like Penn State fans?

I think I finally figured out why sometimes Kirk looks to be just aimlessly doodling in his notebook - SP is hiking up in the mountains and there is no cell signal to transmit the information to KF.
With poor humor and bad attitude like this, it's no wonder the east coast chewed you up and spit you back to Iowa.

Some how the decent news that Mitchell has been reinstated got lost in this thread. Big surprise!! Who's right, who's wrong, blah, blah.

Oh, we all got the good news. But it's way more fun to point the finger at who (file photo below) is wrong (again, LOL).

Carnac.jpg

Reactions: BuckRussel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT