ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell Reinstated

With poor humor and bad attitude like this, it's no wonder the east coast chewed you up and spit you back to Iowa.

Could be worse... The east coast could have spit him to Seattle. Lord already knows he'd be better off in Seattle than Iowa, with all the local superheroes running around in costumes protecting Steven.

All I can do is smile every time you make yourself look foolish by posting your "inside information". You're what? 0 for the century with your info?

Reactions: nu2u and BuckRussel
images
This is getting good......

Well you said the biggest sleaze in the BiG...so it had to be either Urbs or Franklin in that case.
You have a lot to learn about Dantonio. There are some dirt bags, but he might be the worst. No idea about Narduzzi. Could be a great guy, but his old boss is trash.

Reactions: BuckRussel
Interesting so many are considering this suspension a non-punishment, Mitchell has already served a 1 game suspension for what is apparently...not much. One can be certain that most coaches would have waited to learn more before suspending a player from football, yet KF did the opposite, suspending him at the hint of trouble, sending him home from a road game destination after arriving even.

Let's ask ourselves this: If Mitchell were at Florida State, would he have been suspended at all? How about any SEC school?

What am I missing? Do most of the nay-sayers just dislike Iowa, or do you just feel a multi-game suspension should be mandatory in this case?

Reactions: nu2u and BuckRussel
Interesting so many are considering this suspension a non-punishment, Mitchell has already served a 1 game suspension for what is apparently...not much. One can be certain that most coaches would have waited to learn more before suspending a player from football, yet KF did the opposite, suspending him at the hint of trouble, sending him home from a road game destination after arriving even.

Let's ask ourselves this: If Mitchell were at Florida State, would he have been suspended at all? How about any SEC school?

What am I missing? Do most of the nay-sayers just dislike Iowa, or do you just feel a multi-game suspension should be mandatory in this case?

We don't even know why he was suspended.

Reactions: thewop
You have a lot to learn about Dantonio. There are some dirt bags, but he might be the worst. No idea about Narduzzi. Could be a great guy, but his old boss is trash.
What nauseating now is how the national media act like he's some saint.

Kf said he was sent home for timing. They found out Friday he got a letter from U of I. Instead on investigating and have it a distraction they sent him home. He said not sure he would have played anyway. When they got back he talked to Derrick and felt good enough to reinstate him. KF said he probably should have talked to him Friday night but they wanted no distractions.

When asked if Daniels couldn't go whose behind Jordan. He said Wadley and then said Joly is in the mix. So we're talking about our 5th option at RB maybe 4th.

No inside info this was at his weekly presser

Last edited:
Come on guys your acting like the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, Decathlon. Why all the hush hush, just spit it out will he ever wear the black and gold again or not??? And is Trey Stross going to play this weekend or not......... no wait this is supposed to be posted somewhere else. Sorry. ;)

I did not have friends in college. But while hanging out in the library during prime evening hours I overhead one of the librarians who has checked out books to at least two of Ferentz's sons (so she's got inside scoop) tell another librarian that Mitchell has been reinstated.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

"Want a be" or "want of bees" sounds like "wannabe" but is spelled different. Why is this situation different. I suppose we could reasonably ascertain that he didn't mean "weather" as in sunny/storming, and "weather" is a word, thus eliminating WOB from being possible? Just as is there/their/they're?

I think I just explained it to myself.

My mistake, carry on.

Will this become legendary thread? Like the trey stross thread of years past?

Come on guys your acting like the FBI, CIA, Pentagon, Decathlon. Why all the hush hush, just spit it out will he ever wear the black and gold again or not??? And is Trey Stross going to play this weekend or not......... no wait this is supposed to be posted somewhere else. Sorry. ;)

th

Let's get this straight. I think you guys mean Terry Stross.

Reactions: TankHawk
With poor humor and bad attitude like this, it's no wonder the east coast chewed you up and spit you back to Iowa.

I imagine this being written by a smug gentleman in a smoking jacket, an Ed Hardy t-shirt, and a $300 pair of jeans with fancy pants stitching on the ass pockets thinking, "... and I verbally whipped this bounder whilst sipping Dom Perignon. Tomorrow I shall summit Mt. Olympus."

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

"Want a be" or "want of bees" sounds like "wannabe" but is spelled different. Why is this situation different. I suppose we could reasonably ascertain that he didn't mean "weather" as in sunny/storming, and "weather" is a word, thus eliminating WOB from being possible? Just as is there/their/they're?

I think I just explained it to myself.

My mistake, carry on.
Waste Of Bandwidth to keep repeating this over and over.

Reactions: Cougar63
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT