ADVERTISEMENT

Monsters, Inc - 2023

noleclone2

HR Legend
May 4, 2015
That’s it, we are living in a ****ing simulation. No way this is real life. This is literally stealing the plot of Monsters, Inc. Eric Trump is headlining this event.

That’s it, we are living in a ****ing simulation. No way this is real life. This is literally stealing the plot of Monsters, Inc. Eric Trump is headlining this event.

It‘s always “these people“ are…drinking kid’s blood, pizza gate, pedophiles, grooming, etc.

They cant attach names to their lies or they will get sued for defamation like Alex Jones or Fox News.

Similar to when Tump starts a lie with “many people are saying”…

Adrenochrome?

tumblr_nq60avJ6oh1rpduwho1_500.gif

I believe the condition where you can't separate reality from movies is called schizophrenia. I never thought someone would watch Marvel movies and think it was a documentary.
Seriously, if my Pastor starting in on a rant like that, I'd gather my family and quietly exit to never return. Fortunately, we spent yesterday in Paul's letter to the Corinthians on love.

Seriously, if my Pastor starting in on a rant like that, I'd gather my family and quietly exit to never return. Fortunately, we spent yesterday in Paul's letter to the Corinthians on love.
It's taking sections of the Old Testament and giving it more weight than the volumes on forgiveness and God's love.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT