ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Joe pulled this morning lol

Prick? Whoa. You mean I’m actually a big swingin d**k?
I’m gonna ease back because I think you’re likely not aware of the name calling I receive on here all the time. My response over time has been to fight fire with fire.
Apparently I have a bit of a talent for it. So don’t poke the bear.
That's all you ever seem to do anymore. There was a time it was fun to debate issues with you but as you've been forced farther and farther into defending MAGAism and shit there is no defense for, you've reacted by just attacking anyone that questions you on anything because you know damn well there is no defense for most of the stuff coming from the team you feel obligated to support under any circumstances.

I do know that people do attack you as a poster and generally speaking, I have defended you in those instances. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to do that.

So they cannot control themselves
Yep, could you imagine if one of they shared something regarding the attempted Trump assassination along the lines of:

PEEJISY4DJHCDITOL26I6ZHXPI.jpg

That's all you ever seem to do anymore. There was a time it was fun to debate issues with you but as you've been forced farther and farther into defending MAGAism and shit there is no defense for, you've reacted by just attacking anyone that questions you on anything because you know damn well there is no defense for most of the stuff coming from the team you feel obligated to support under any circumstances.

I do know that people do attack you as a poster and generally speaking, I have defended you in those instances. But it is becoming increasingly difficult to do that.
I AM NOT A MAGA. For the 1000th time. Not voting for President this cycle. Period.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
If the real reason ends up being "we are unsure how they will comment on monday about the weekend events", then they have serious problems. I noticed every other show was on as scheduled........

Waiting to see official reasons, but it's a bad look.
Remember, that Morning Joe is NOT a “news program” as much as it is an opinion/editorial piece for Joe/Mika and MSNBC…..They talk about “today’s news” but for the most part, from their POV.
Too many folks (here) apparently think MJ presents its opinions as “news”…..and they certainly do not…..They do bring in a variety of opinions (liberal and conservative) and viewpoints and allow their guests to express their views and opinions……However, the mainstays ofMJ and the “regulars” (panel members) certainly tend to lean left of center…..and they have never pretended to be anything else but a Left of center/Democrat leaning news program.

Reactions: funksouljon
Remember, that Morning Joe is NOT a “news program” as much as it is an opinion/editorial piece for Joe/Mika and MSNBC…..They talk about “today’s news” but for the most part, from their POV.
Too many folks (here) apparently think MJ presents its opinions as “news”…..and they certainly do not…..They do bring in a variety of opinions (liberal and conservative) and viewpoints and allow their guests to express their views and opinions……However, the mainstays ofMJ and the “regulars” (panel members) certainly tend to lean left of center…..and they have never pretended to be anything else but a Left of center/Democrat leaning news program.

Yes, but if they are actually putting the muzzle on them, it seems that a long term position for MSNBC is going to be "don't piss off trump".

It is certainly an opinion show, but there are plenty others that haven't been given a day off...... Again, if that is ACTUALLY the case, be interesting to see who else is not broadcasting today and how long they keep the show. Esp if Trump is reelected.

Fair. Early indications are that Crooks was a registered Republican. There's video I've seen of him circulating screaming F republicans, F Trump.. etc.
Im thinking this 20 year old kid is about as political as my son’s dog. A registered Republican….gave $15 to a progressive voter’s right group, 3 years ago…..no real “on-line” presence…..no one really knows anything about this kid…who is from a smaller rural community….
I saw an interview with an old FBI agent talking about the guy who shot Reagan. 6 months before he shot Reagan, he tried to gain entry to the hotel where President carter was staying in Nashville on day but he was denied access……later 2-3 guns were found in his luggage at the airport…….6 months later this same kid shot President Reagan on a street in DC…..and the reason………NO politics at all….he was trying to impress Jodi Foster….It would not surprise me something similar here, too.
A 20 year old kid, who was frequently bullied in HS…..working an entry level job in his home town…..Let’s give the folks who know what they are doing time to figure out what might be going on here……..

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Im thinking this 20 year old kid is about as political as my son’s dog. A registered Republican….gave $15 to a progressive voter’s right group, 3 years ago…..no real “on-line” presence…..no one really knows anything about this kid…who is from a smaller rural community….
I saw an interview with an old FBI agent talking about the guy who shot Reagan. 6 months before he shot Reagan, he tried to gain entry to the hotel where President carter was staying in Nashville on day but he was denied access……later 2-3 guns were found in his luggage at the airport…….6 months later this same kid shot President Reagan on a street in DC…..and the reason………NO politics at all….he was trying to impress Jodi Foster….It would not surprise me something similar here, too.
A 20 year old kid, who was frequently bullied in HS…..working an entry level job in his home town…..Let’s give the folks who know what they are doing time to figure out what might be going on here……..

IMO, as a 20 YO, you think you know what forever is, but you don't really. He will forever bring a cloud around his family's name and they will go into the history books. He probably knew that it was a one way trip to the roof, but likely didn't fully understand what over meant. IMO, the full gravity of his action was not something he really considered or understood.

But agree, it may have nothing to do with politics, it may be some other odd reason. Or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT