ADVERTISEMENT

MOST HATED MOVIE

This thing was frigging awful.

OIP.KFq-1o-aUgbHptMxQAx5AQHaEK

Reactions: Twoooooooo
You think that’s bad, I subbed for a music teacher one day and I had to watch the first 40 minutes of that film 7 times in one day. And I happen to like musicals!

almost as bad as watching Grapes of Wrath 7x in a day. I know that’s a great film, but good lord that thing is depressing.

You should show clips from "Assassins" just to kind of show them a variety of things:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...1AFAA80B0EE5828DAFC51AFAA80B0EE58&FORM=VDQVAP

This Broadway musical features music from the same composer/lyricist as Westside Story so the door has been opened a bit. There is a great song about John Wilkes Booth that I am sure the kids would enjoy

Last edited:
Fred-poster-630x840.jpg

I recently was forced to watch this with my niece..

My most hated movie of all time... (DROP DEAD FRED) is completely god awful... honorable mention (GREASE)

What you got?
You are wrong on Grease. Back in the day a date night to see that movie was pretty much automatic sex.

Reactions: blackbones
Right at this exact moment...the godawful dreck that is Unhinged. What a stupid f'n movie. Why Crowe ever agreed to do this is a mystery.

This is the worst movie I’ve ever seen and the last one I walked out on (technically drove out on as it was the second feature on a drive in).

51QSFFYi7DL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Dumb and dumberer...omg talk about slaughtering a truly classic with just a POS sequel. Walked out of it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT